My 87 GN @ new england dragway

please make it faster. I was gettin all sorts of grief from my buddys:rolleyes: you guys must have been near us in the stands :cool: tried to post a pic from my cell phone but it was to big .

I have a used K&N if ya don't have one of them .. Have a boost gauge to.. Is the car stock stock ??

turn the boost up(free), throw a dump on it(40.00), some race gas(6.00 gal), drag radials(160 each new/buy used;) ) and run some mid to low 13's!!

ya have a K&N like this ???

Attachments

• Melissaeng1.JPG
    Melissaeng1.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 507
Hey, you got to start somewhere.:) I bet it was pretty empty there since the weather that day was so iffy. Check around for some used mods. There's plenty of things you could do very inexpensively to get into the low 13s...

Hey, you got to start somewhere.:) I bet it was pretty empty there since the weather that day was so iffy. Check around for some used mods. There's plenty of things you could do very inexpensively to get into the low 13s...

Yeah it was dead that night.i got 9 run's in.best run was 14.61.&best lite was .008

I dont have a scan tool.

Check the for sale section. Before you go racing again you should get a Scanmaster. It could save you major money in the long run by checking if you got knock and make sure your tune is correct. Good ways to get faster.

Yeah it was dead that night.i got 9 run's in.best run was 14.61.&best lite was .008
your 60 fts are whats kickin your a$$ 2.67:eek: i ran my car the same way and it went 14.50s with a 2.2 60 ft i got the car to leave a lil better i cut a 1.9 60 ft but threw it into drive instead if 2nd by accident so it shifted 2-3 at 3300:mad: but it rant its best time 14.22 @ 98 mph:cool:

your 60 fts are whats kickin your a$$ 2.67:eek: i ran my car the same way and it went 14.50s with a 2.2 60 ft i got the car to leave a lil better i cut a 1.9 60 ft but threw it into drive instead if 2nd by accident so it shifted 2-3 at 3300:mad: but it rant its best time 14.22 @ 98 mph:cool:

I am going to try again with the drag tires i have now.We will see if its any better.

About 11 years ago a nice girl and her brother suggested the same thing to me, "don't race without a scantool & boost gauge" Less than a month later I was rebuilding my first 3.8. It will be your best investment. Get a scantool, Boost gauge, adjustable Wastegate actuator & adjustable FP reg and take your time tuning. I would contact Grumpy and see what he has for used stuff.