My 87 build thread/4.1 stroker

MQTGN

Thought I would post my build thread as I've learned a ton, and got plenty of great ideas from this community looking through other build threads. Background - Engine is 4.1 stroker from Nick Micale. Forged internals, billet roller, CP pistons. I bought this engine from Nick a few years ago with intentions of building up my stock 87 GN. Life kept me too busy to work on some of my hobbies and the engine has since sat on a stand. Roller is Chris' (87TurboGN) old car. I'll catch up some of the pictures tomorrow, as I'm currently working on the fuel system. For now some pics of the car and engine/trans going in. Trans is Hoffer build, ProTorque converter.

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 376
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 357
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 349
Looks good! You have all the right names for builders. Like your taste in motorcycles too. I'm a Duc fan and former owner of 2.

TT/Ameasap - Thanks, after years of riding Hondas, yamahas, etc, this is the first Duc I've owned. Nothing quite to compare it to other than my old RC51 Honda which was a great track bike.

A few updated pics - RJC Megacooler is in. Precision Performance Products shifter. Working on the fuel system and decided to run all teflon braided. Mounted the Weldon pump on an aluminum bracket I made with rubber isolators, also using a Weldon controller. -10 to a Y dual feeding champion rails with -8, -6 return from an aeromtive regulator back to the fuel cell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
Looks good! Nick is building my 4.1 stroker as we speak. I'm lucky to live in Phoenix. Keep the pics coming!

Looks good! Nick is building my 4.1 stroker as we speak. I'm lucky to live in Phoenix. Keep the pics coming!
You'll love the motor. Nick does great work, and always helpful.

Car is pretty much together - a few pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg