My 82 Carbed Regal Let me know what you think

shumpertdavid

This is my 1982 Regal I've had since I was thirteen. It started life with a landau top, 14 in hubcaps and a metallic blue greeen color. I wrecked in late 98 my senior year of high school. It took me 6 years and learning that I hate body work to get it back together. I'm in the process of building a new motor now. Going with turbo crank, rods, ross forged piston's(10:1), a set of ported and polished 8445 heads, big valves, lunati cam, rollmaster timing set, performer intake, holley carb, 250 hp nitrous. It has a 2004r, auburn locker with 4:10 gears. Hoping for mid to low 8's in the eigth. :biggrin:

I'm running low 9's in the 1/8th on 125 shot now with a mild cam, around 8:1 compression, carb, intake, long tubes, x pipe, and dynomax ultraflows.

this in one of my babies

Attachments

• DSC00719.jpg
    DSC00719.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC00722.jpg
    DSC00722.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00727.jpg
    DSC00727.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC00728.jpg
    DSC00728.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC00731.jpg
    DSC00731.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 288
Very Sharp!!! Looks great, man :D

Here's a few pics of my '81 that I had back in the early 90's. I had an '85 Shelby Charger that burned to the ground and my grandparents were kind enough to sell me their Regal for $800. Very sentimental about it, and it's the main reason I bought another Buick.
I swapped a 327 into it. I thought it was quick at the time, but in reality it was probably a 15 second car, lol. 2.73's will do that, ha ha! I really wish I still had those Vector's :(

Shumpertdavid....that is very nice. I have an '81 I am building with a pretty healthy little N/A V6. Very ironically it is going to be very very similar to what you have now.....200-4r, color, wheels, etc. What color is that? Do you have any more pics?

Aaron

I"ve got more pics, some before window tint and new wheels, It's been fun and painful building it. I didn't have the money to do the motor right when I graduated high school. I kind did it backwards because I had most of the parts for the motor when I wrecked it. The color I'm not sure of. It's the metallic Charcoal used on the 01 chevy trucks. I grabbed the paint code from my mom's. I did the body work and priming and had a guy block sand and shoot the color. Came out pretty good considering my lack of knowledge. I took out and h-post and 75 feet of barbed wire with it. got the front clip and one door. when I wrecked it.