My 79 Century Turbo Coupe pic

Rusty Davenport

Hi,I'm always on the BuickV8 site and visit this site but I have not posted much here.I just thought I would share a pic or two of my 79 Buick Century Turbo Coupe because I didn't see any pictures of these on the B4Black section here.I'm the 2nd owner.Anyone one else got one?

Attachments

• P1010006(4).jpg
    P1010006(4).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 573
sorry for the extra post but i dont have a 79 Century Turbo Coupe just a regal. i dont want to confuse anyone.

79 Century Turbo Coupe

Picture from a different angle;I like this view of car.I do not have a engine shot right now but I will get one for ya;maybe today.

Attachments

• P1010008(2).jpg
    P1010008(2).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 504
I have three basket cases and one parts car, and alot of rare NOS parts (aluminum bumpers, rear spoilers, +++)
One body will go on an '87 frame/drivetrain with a GNX suspension, another will hopefully be restored (rough, but all there - with original window sticker), and the other two will be used for #1 and 2. :biggrin:

Not worthy of pics at this point :redface:

Your car looks Great !!

That's cool. Is that a factory hood? A car like that would make a good LC2 candidate but yours is too clean. I think I would keep it stock.

I dig the wheels too they are looking good.
Wow it's all stock looking under the hood that is great!

I guess it's alright...

It is alright for a kentucky car I guess. We need to see a White "X" on the next post though.

Good looking car in person at the nationals.

Bump for a good bumper mechanic as well.

Take care Rusty,

Jerry Sr. & Jr.

thanks

Thanks guys for the warm reception,except the Texas bunch who always give me a hard time:wink: Hey are you guys looking forward to BG already as I am?