Mustang Super Snake

HiTech6

After a night at the local drag strip and a fun time with some Buick guys and a first and a second in EFI (I took 2 of my cars). On the way home with 2 GN's behind me a Mustang tried to get someone to bite. I watched as he tried to get my friends to have a go but they are not into that and let him pass. He did the same with me slowing down hitting the gas and I am not into that stuff either. He then got in my lane and slowed down from our 55MPH until he was going about 40. I then saw his tag Super Snk and the Shelby name on the back deck. I could not believe it when I said ok here we go. I was in my gray T built by Jack Cotton and even though I was not set on kill with just alky and 22 lbs of boost I thought I would be ok. I heard him down shift as I got at his driver door. Even though I was a little late as he got me about a car before I had old gray matted I would have liked to see his face as I reeled him in and put about 3 cars on him before I backed off. I thought that would do but he wanted one more chance and I gave it to him. This time I was ready and we really took off together at about 50MPH. This time he did not jump out on me and again I put about 3 cars on him and backed off. He pulled up beside me and the guy gave me a big wave and a thumbs up. He may not hit on old Buick's anymore. Thanks again to Jack Cotton and his crew for a great car.

AWESOME kill man!:D
I'd never pass on that opportunity!
Super Snakes for all their power bragging rights are only a low 12 second car from a dig on street tires with a good driver....but killing him from a roll which is right in his wheel house....good form....good form! 2X;)

man these stories are killing me. can't wait to get back in the turbo6 world.

nice kill!

Nice kill James !! Wished I'd been there to see it!
Dewayne the newbie slow GN from south of you and Jack.

Love these kill stories keep up the good work man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only super snake around here is a girl that went to High School with my son. She got too many tickets and daddy sold it and gave her a 370 Z which she promptly wrecked practicing her drifting.

Bunch of guys on his baseball team wanted us to line up but I would not race a 17 year old girl.

Mikey