Mustang said I want some of that Monty.

no guys you have it all wrong

what happens is when they turn off on the next available turn, they tell their girlfriend's who's riding shotgun, "did you see that?" she replies, "see what?",he says "that cop back there" she utters, "no", he replies, "that's why i slowed down";)thats what happens all the time guys:biggrin:

Well,

Today I asked my friend who drives a slightly moded 5.0 Mustang, "Why do almost all Mustangs turn off right after getting spanked"? He quickly stated, in a defensive tone, "I always pull up to the light and give a big thumbs up to who ever spanked me AFTER EVERY RACE":eek:.

The poor guy...

.......snip.......He never came up along side after that. I was going to give him another chance to show me what that 8 year newer mustang could do. It just wasnt in the card I guess.. Thanks Buick... God Love Those guys...:cool:

16 years newer.... LOL

I own a 1986 Mustang GT and an 87 GN. The Mustang is stock and Daily driven. The GN is driven very little and goes to the track 3-4 times a year. I just smoked 2 mustangs on February 21st in Orlando at the Funday Sunday T&T. a 2008 GT and a 2001 cobra. The GN is running low 11's. I beat the 08 by 3 seconds and the cobra by 2.4 seconds. It always fun to beat a v8.

I have a 96 Cobra that I pretty much only bought to have something with a manual. I dont bother racing anyone, even with the 32v DOHC engine and 4.10 gears that thing is sloooooow! haha, just last weekend a newer WRX was practically begging to race, told him it wasnt worth his time, haha! I should just keep a white flag in the car to wave whenever someone wants to go. She looks and sounds mean, but there is no bite to the bark. Mustangs are fun and all, but just dont have the balls that most muscle has.

Attachments

• CIMG1021.jpg
    CIMG1021.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 748
  • CIMG0986.jpg
    CIMG0986.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 744
The only Stangs I have any amount of respect for are the 03/04 Cobra's.
Something about them seperates them from the rest of the Stangs...over and above even the newer GT500 Cobra's which make a lot of Power....but really don't move it very well IMHO...

My brother has a '04 or so Cobra mule.....factory supercharged.....32V.....with some bolt-ons...... his has run 11.70's..... pump gas and real street tires.......which isn't too shabby for a street car..... I give it some respect........

What is it with mustangs turning off after getting spanked? I've seen it many times too. Kinda puzzling.:confused: Where do they go? What are they doing?

*Pulling over to call their therapist?
*Overnighting $3000.00 of parts from Japan?
*Crawling under their car to see if the parking brake is stuck on?
*Heading for the nearest cliff?
*Heading for the nearest trade in dealer that sells Monte Carlos.
*Or, maybe they just nead to go to their "Happy Place"?

My guess is that, as long as we keep driving Turbo Buicks, we'll never know the answer to this mysterious question...;)

Nice kill.

Mike Barnard

they're going to try and find the global warming and all those jobs obama greated....lol:biggrin: sorry....couldn't help it

I've had 3 diff. mustangs before I went to the dark side. My buick is deff. the fastest car I've ever owned. With that said, there IS a mustang out here that I wouldn't try even if you have a pretty fast gn....we have gone toe to toe before. He has gone faster than I have been so far and has beaten me heads up by a half a car. Its a factory 3.8 mustang v6 block, white, turbo car. Went 9.70's at the street car shootout in fl.

I have an 03 Cobra now and stock to stock it will eat a Buick for lunch. I had a GN for 51/2 years and it was a very fun car and fast too. I wanted something different so I bought the cobra. Car made 392rwhp/372rwtq with flowmasters and airfilter untuned. Added a C&L cold air intake and Magnaflow catback exhaust. I am having it tuned next week. I hope to make around 430rwhp. These cars make power, that's easily seen by there trap speeds in the 1/4 mile. They just aren't as quick as the TB for the most part.

if you want a fast mustang you gotta have this
36703_523854375009_53801948_3098954.jpg

with one of these
36022_1143494244731_1748755271_2784.jpg

:cool:

i sold my 86 GN and bought this thing lol, never had a stang before so i thought i would try it out.
its a lot faster then my GN... just dont hook worth a crap lol

1 MUSTANG ford made but didn't put it in production was this "SUPER STALLION" . I think if they did, it would of been my 1st stang.

What is it with mustangs turning off after getting spanked? I've seen it many times too. Kinda puzzling.:confused: Where do they go? What are they doing?

*Pulling over to call their therapist?
*Overnighting $3000.00 of parts from Japan?
*Crawling under their car to see if the parking brake is stuck on?
*Heading for the nearest cliff?
*Heading for the nearest trade in dealer that sells Monte Carlos.
*Or, maybe they just nead to go to their "Happy Place"?

My guess is that, as long as we keep driving Turbo Buicks, we'll never know the answer to this mysterious question...;)

Nice kill.

Mike Barnard

*Going to wash the oil off their grill from my head gaskets or rear main leaks. Sad but true. Great stuff Mike. Lmao