Mustang owners are too dumb to know when they are had.

C

coach

I see this guy leaving the bank downtown tonight. He is in a dark blue 03-04 Mustang GT. There was a huge cruise at the Chevy dealership today, so alot of testosterone was in the air. I pulled onto the main drag thru town and he was behind me. He caught a red and I made it thru. I caught the next red and I looked in the mirror and he was haulin a$$ to catch me. I turned onto our 4 lane and he got next to me. We were going 40-50-60 and then brake for the next red light. He looks over and says to me,"Man, I was suprised you kept up." I laughed and said," I was suprised at how slow that thing is." He says "your crazy." The opposite lights were turning yellow and I saw it and he didnt, BIG MISTAKE. I braked it to 3#'s and it turned green. I shot outta there like I was shot out of a canon. I slowed up so he got on my 1/4 and I kicked it again, back to 24#'s, and he was trailing again. well 1/2 mile later another red light. He says "Your not that fast, I kept catching you." I busted up and said," I kept letting you." He shook his head and said,"Whatever." I said its on now, no letting up. The light went and I MURDERED him. I mean many many many cars lengths. He must have slowed and I reached the next light and pulled toward the side of the road, but not off it. He was down to normal speed and the light turned green. I did the "ultimate rub it in your face move" I stepped out of the car and bowed as he went by. He coulda ripped my door of if I did not pull off.There was absolutely no one around for a 1/4 mile or better. I am hoping he gets it now, but most Ford guys are pretty stupid. He is probably telling his buddies he just raced a Monte SS.

Oh well, it was cool. I am normally not a smart a$$, but I felt this was an exceptionary circumstance.

I did get killed by a crotch rocket a few days ago, so I do know how he feels. It only took me 1 time to learn my leason.

Thought you would like this one.
Keep'em coming.
Coach

Some people are hard headed as hell!! I would have have liked to have seen his face when you bowed when he went by!!:D

Good Kill!

We're not all dumb. I'm a huge fan of GN's and know what they can do first hand, can't wait to own one.

Scott

He says "Your not that fast, I kept catching you."

If he so fast he would not have been chasing you to catch up. What a putz.

Btw, getten beat by a 400 lb. vehicle doesn't count as getten killed unless it was a Harley..:eek:

I see this guy leaving the bank downtown tonight. He is in a dark blue 03-04 Mustang GT. There was a huge cruise at the Chevy dealership today, so alot of testosterone was in the air. I pulled onto the main drag thru town and he was behind me. He caught a red and I made it thru. I caught the next red and I looked in the mirror and he was haulin a$$ to catch me. I turned onto our 4 lane and he got next to me. We were going 40-50-60 and then brake for the next red light. He looks over and says to me,"Man, I was suprised you kept up." I laughed and said," I was suprised at how slow that thing is." He says "your crazy." The opposite lights were turning yellow and I saw it and he didnt, BIG MISTAKE. I braked it to 3#'s and it turned green. I shot outta there like I was shot out of a canon. I slowed up so he got on my 1/4 and I kicked it again, back to 24#'s, and he was trailing again. well 1/2 mile later another red light. He says "Your not that fast, I kept catching you." I busted up and said," I kept letting you." He shook his head and said,"Whatever." I said its on now, no letting up. The light went and I MURDERED him. I mean many many many cars lengths. He must have slowed and I reached the next light and pulled toward the side of the road, but not off it. He was down to normal speed and the light turned green. I did the "ultimate rub it in your face move" I stepped out of the car and bowed as he went by. He coulda ripped my door of if I did not pull off.There was absolutely no one around for a 1/4 mile or better. I am hoping he gets it now, but most Ford guys are pretty stupid. He is probably telling his buddies he just raced a Monte SS.

Oh well, it was cool. I am normally not a smart a$$, but I felt this was an exceptionary circumstance.

I did get killed by a crotch rocket a few days ago, so I do know how he feels. It only took me 1 time to learn my leason.

Thought you would like this one.
Keep'em coming.
Coach

nice kill! 2V's are slow as hell most of the time

but since that makes ford guys stupid....

I had a GS try to keep up with the chevelle once, tried for 5 lights in a row. So i guess most buick guys are stupid:p

nice kill! 2V's are slow as hell most of the time

but since that makes ford guys stupid....

I had a GS try to keep up with the chevelle once, tried for 5 lights in a row. So i guess most buick guys are stupid:p

Well I guess I will explain this slowly so you can understand it. Its not that he kept trying, but each time he had to run his mouth and was completely clueless as to the fact that I could have murdered him at a moments notice. He thought he actually was giving me a run. If you can't see the difference between that and a guy just having fun, well I quit. I have a bunch of young kids who race me whenever they can and they already know they are going to loose, its just fun to toy around. Bring your Chevelle around sometime, and I will show you what I mean with my Max Wedge or my 09'.

Coach.

I hope your kidding, cause I am.