Muscle Car Shootout - Sept 9th

Mile Hi GN

Our 9th annual event presented by the Rocky Mountain Buick GS Club. Location is Pueblo Motor Sports Park in Pueblo Colorado.

Fees are: $40 per racer, $5 per spectator, kids under 12 are free. Trophies, door prizes and a $600 minimum payout. NHRA safety rules apply, no delay boxes or throttle stops.

Test and tune from 9:00 AM to noon.
Eliminations start at 1:00 PM.

We have a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn, Phone: 719-543-8050, ask for block code "ABC", rate is $65 per night.

There is a test and tune at PMP Saturday, Sept 8th from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Cost is $25.

See you there :)

Big thanks to the "New Mexico Gang"

What a great event it was, our best ever by far. We had at least 7 Turbo Regals in the 11's at altitude. We had 95 racers not counting the time-only guys. Well over 100 cars on the track.

It was a pleasure to visit with the way cool New Mexico clan, I laughed until my ribs hurt. The burnout contest at the Holiday Inn was as freakin blast. We had 53 folks at the dinner Saturday night.

See you guys next year, I had the time of my life :D

That was a great time! We will be back for sure next year definately with more cars. At least I was able to bless Lances car which resulted in a best ET to date ;)

Thanks to everyone in the club, especially Lance, you're a great guy and it was nice to finally meet you. See you all next year or maybe sooner sometime at Las Vagas or Bandimere!

crash

Maybe next year we should work up a list of parts (like a ECM, MAF, etc.) for our clubs to gather and bring to the event.

That way we would have a community "inventory" of common stuff on hand if any of the drivers break.

Just a thought, that's a pretty good drive home :)

wow I wish i would have known about this. please e-mail me direct when you are having anything like this again near Utah

thanks

Any news about the meet for this year? I am planning on having my V6 Iroc running soon and would love to take it up to Pueblo in September, and I know BOTLFED has had enough time to do more "plumbing" on all the Nozzles! Probably 5 - 10 of us from down here will be there.

The Mutant is preped

Can't wait to see you guys up there the MUTANT is almost ready to go waiting on some more funnel jets and got the new hoosiers ready to go, going to put the car on the adkins diet one more time and loose another 50 pounds ....i hope the air is going to be good up there if not i will leave a couple of bottles cracked open along the side of the track:D ...see you dudes later:cool: :eek: :D :) ;) :p