Muncie Dragstrip Buick get together May 26??

Thanks for the info. They aren't going to get a big crowd if they keep it word of mouth.

Oh, I know. But try telling Wild Bill that...
I had a few people that were coming and had to tell them the day before that it was cancelled. I have a little pull at muncie dragway you need to plan it on a friday night and carry over to Saturday.
Once a month they have a Rpm Transmissions Friday night from 6 till midnight and it cost $10 to watch $25 then it can carry over to Saturday's race too.
If you need some help let me know and I will PM you my number. I would really like to see this race grow and on Friday they have grudge match lanes.
Thanks
Ronnie
Good dates I think
july 6 (Fri) RPM TRANSMISSION FAST & FURIOUS FRIDAY! Extreme street racing from 6:00pm to midnight. Plus test and tuning. NO RAIN DATE.
July 7 (Sat) O’REILLY AUTO PARTS NIGHT! Free passes while they last at surrounding O’Reilly Auto Parts Stores. Also COAN QUICK 8 IN SUPER PRO. $500.00 winner runner-up $150.00, low qualifier in open body $100.00 from Nye’s Automotive and low qualifier in door car $100.00 from Beavans Racing