multiple code

insane6

Working on dads 86 Ttype and was all stock 42000 miles, except turbotweak chip and the car was running fine.
I replaced valve springs(comp 980), and removed intake to paint and reinstall power plate, I put in my old Turbotweak 60 # inj. and chip (that was fine when taking out of my car 87 GN) , and RJC 3" downpipe .
I'm now getting codes 34 and 35 before I start it with key on , and after I start it i'm getting codes 34, 55,53,51,44, also the IAC is reading 00 on SM and will not move with any adjustment.
I tried 3 different chips , no change
Replaced computer with known good one
Replaced maf off my car( LS1 with translator) and 3 other stock MAF I had
Replaced IAC off my car(brand new) no change
Change O2 sensor (used but what the heck)
Replaced EST with new one , removed code 42
Cleaned all ECM connection best I could with eraser and contact cleaner
Replace coil pack and ign. module with known good one
Cleaned positive and negative cables on battery
At one time I was showing codes 33,34,41 before I started the car
and 34,54,53,52,44,41,42
Car runs smooth and idles fine , and presently NO CHECK engine light
just codes 34,35 before starting and codes 34,55,53,51,44 after starting ?
Any suggestions ?

Working on dads 86 Ttype and was all stock 42000 miles, except turbotweak chip and the car was running fine.
I replaced valve springs(comp 980), and removed intake to paint and reinstall power plate, I put in my old Turbotweak 60 # inj. and chip (that was fine when taking out of my car 87 GN) , and RJC 3" downpipe .
I'm now getting codes 34 and 35 before I start it with key on , and after I start it i'm getting codes 34, 55,53,51,44, also the IAC is reading 00 on SM and will not move with any adjustment.
I tried 3 different chips , no change
Replaced computer with known good one
Replaced maf off my car( LS1 with translator) and 3 other stock MAF I had
Replaced IAC off my car(brand new) no change
Change O2 sensor (used but what the heck)
Replaced EST with new one , removed code 42
Cleaned all ECM connection best I could with eraser and contact cleaner
Replace coil pack and ign. module with known good one
Cleaned positive and negative cables on battery
At one time I was showing codes 33,34,41 before I started the car
and 34,54,53,52,44,41,42
Car runs smooth and idles fine , and presently NO CHECK engine light
just codes 34,35 before starting and codes 34,55,53,51,44 after starting ?
Any suggestions ?

Wow. Thats allot of codes.

If you put the old chip in, does it still throw the code 34 and 35 before you start the engine?

Check the pins on the prom. They might have bent and are not making contact.

Also check your grounds.

Paul

See if the chip has the fast update option. If the scanmaster is a 2.0 version, it won't be compatible.

Eric it is a older 2.0 scan master , the chip I'm using is 5.6 verison 60# that was on my car you burn the stock 28# inj chip for my dad that was 5.6 and it wasn't throwing codes
so what do I need to correct codes ?
New SM or send in chip ?

We must have put the fast update for the sm2.1 in the chip. I can swap you another chip with the stock datastream if you want. Just let me know what the chip# is. If you want to keep the the fast update, there is a version of the code for a sm2.0, but you'll lose the IAC and CC reading (as I recall). Option 3, buy a new scanmaster 2.1.