Multi funtion guage ??

half fast

Is there a good quality multi guage that will display digital read outs ? I would like to monitor oil psi,coolant temp,fuel psi,and boost.If the guage used a digital signal it would be easy to let it scroll thru and show you all your info or you could lock it on one display. thanks in advance, hf go DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!

To my knowledge, there is no such animal, though you are right, it ought to be doable in a digital gauge. I bet if somebody sold one it would be real popular.

I looked into this quite a bit in planning my gauge layout and the closest thing I could find was the ever-popular Scanmaster. It displays battery volts, coolant temp, rpm, mph, intake air temp, plus all the usual SM tuning parameters (02 volts, BLM, knock retard, etc.). And I'm probably leaving some stuff out. I got mine for $200 used and mounted it in the dash above the radio. A pretty good deal for all that info. On top of this I added separate VDO gauges for oil psi and coolant temp (mounted in the center console); and rpm and boost (mounted on the column).

Other options:
--Some turbo timers also display boost and volts.
--Westech makes some dual readout mechanical gauges.
--There's a high-end racing gauge maker called SPA that sells really nice dual-readout digital gauges, some programmable with built-in warning lights, but they're pricey (~$200/gauge). Available from www.racerpartswholesale.com

A company called SPA Technique makes many dual digital gauges. For example I have a dual boost/egt digital gauge in a 2 1/16 single gauge. I dont know if thats what you are looking for bur here it is anyways. You can pick what 2 displays you want.

JC Whitney used to have dig gauges and I think they hade a single display with multiple parameters. Accuracy?, Available? Probably not , just a bunch of rice parts like .phart tips:mad:

I installed the Cyberdyne dash long ago. It replaces the whole gauge cluster, but I understand it's no longer available. I got mine from BGC.

The gauge cluster has:
oil pressure
fuel level - the intank sender stinks
Water temp
Battery voltage
Speedometer
Odometer
Trip meter
Boost & vacuum
Tach

I use a digital fuel pressure gauge with recall in the windshield pillar

I use Caspers Knock gauge & the SPA boost & EGT dual with recall under the radio pod