Muffler Suggestion ATR 2.5

gnbrian

Have an ATR GNX dual polished 2.5 with their mufflers. I don't like the drone or the buzzy sound under boost. What are good stainless replacements, with good tone, don't have to be real quiet.

JUST Curious

Is it with the ATR alminumized mufflers or their PIT BULL Stainless? I have their stainless 2.5 pipes with pit bull Alum mufflers and the V8 sound is driving me nuts too. was wantig to find some Stainless PIT Bulls to quiet her down a little. IF your muffs are the stainess ones and they still Drone badly guess I'll have to try the stainless dynomax ultra-flos.

if you wanna sell that ATR GNX system PM me... Thanx

Not stainles but the hooker exhaust is a good one if you are wanting it a bit queiter

Prolly go Ultras...

the Stainless drone too???? #@*& #@&* *%#@!!!! lol guess its to the straight thru ultra-flos then. Back a bit when I got a Kenne Bell 3" Single Shot it came with a polished stainless round ultra-flo and a friend had brought it up to his mouth and screamed at me thru it and i had wished it was permanently attached it was so QUIET! ...BUT one afternoon while showing off the TR to a friends supercharged camaro I came back to the remark of..."Whoa that thing sounds like an RX-7!". After waiting for the thoughts of him and his car becoming an artificial reef to subside I went home and Immediately bought the ATR 2.5 Stainless pipes with the "small block rumble" aluminum pit bulls and thought all would be well. ended up giving away my single shot to a fellow TR owner localy. But the impression left on me by how frikken quiet that 1 stainless ultra-flo was sticks in my mind to this day. TWO of those buggers will either quiet me down or make me sound like TWO mazda RX-7s! lol.