MT Pro Bracket Radial 28x10.5

MNwe4

I normally run a 275/50 on a 15x8 with 4" backspacing on the street. A friend of mine had these tires on the same spec wheels and is letting me give them a shot next time I go to the track. The part number on them is 3355R. My rear end, axles, steel drums, etc are all stock. I do have heaver duty springs in the back. I'm convinced it's the largest combo you can stuff under the car with no modifications to the fenders and maybe get away with little to no rubbing. I can't fit a pinky finger between the wheel and frame at the front and back on either side. My rear is very well centered with the frame. Thought I'd throw it out there.

Pro Side View.jpg Pro Driver Back.jpg Pro Driver Fender.jpg Pro Profile.jpg

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. You will see a noticeable difference with the taller tire. My 60's were much improved. Therefore the overall ET's as well. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. Yea everyone's saying the car will pick up with the 28". This tire just seems like it will rub when cornering on the street. The regular 275/60 drag radial might not though as it's a little narrower. Last year I went 11.20's on a 255/60 MT drag radial. Was having trouble getting 60's better than high 1.6's. The track wasn't prepped very well though. Bought new 15x8 wheels and sold the old set, but sort of wish I kept the tires.

I want to try the 28X9-15 the X5 compound is a little firmer than the R2
Please tell how they worked

I want to try the 28X9-15 the X5 compound is a little firmer than the R2
Please tell how they worked

Haven't made it to the track yet, but I know they'll be good for me since I'm only going for high 10's. My friend that's loaning them to me went 10.0xx at 138 on them last summer. He's got adjustable shocks on both ends which probably helped as well. I would think your 28x9 would tuck in there nicely.

It's important that you run the same tire pressure that your friend was running. You don't even want to run one tire pressure at the track and another one on the street. Stick with one tire pressure always.

Never got to make a full pass since the car developed other issues. However, the guy I'm borrowing them from went low tens with a couple high 1.4, consistent 1.5x sixty foots on a poorly prepped track. For a purely track tire I wouldn't hesitate to buy them if you've been eyeing them for a while.