MSD 50's

Interested in the injectors. How many miles? Do you have a chip for them? What is your bottom dollar? Thanks, DON

not to hi-jack your thread, but I have a couple chips forsale for 50lb injectors. PM me if you decide to get his injectors.

Thanks

I have a sale pending at the moment, but I will let you know. I do have an extender chip available.

Man you must be running 10.90's if you need to go bigger already. Too many fast buicks around here.

Originally posted by SPOT MY 6
Man you must be running 10.90's if you need to go bigger already. Too many fast buicks around here.

just incase I want to go crazy later, kind of like welding the axle tubes. ;) :D

Originally posted by SPOT MY 6

Ain't no fast Buicks in Chicago; everybody knows that.

I'll go $75 shipped on the chip. :)

BYL57A1F
B= data stream
Y= old high speed, works with Scanmaster 2.0 and 2.1
L= Injector 50 MSD
5= Octane: 98oct. 23/21* (low gear 23* timing, high gear 21*) "alky chip"
7= Wastegate setting: 100/95--- Typical race setting, about 19 to 20 psi (stock wastegate)
A= idle/rev limit= 750/6000 Stock cam
1= theft prevention: anti-theft + convenience/valet mode
F= Revision: Current software/features revision is "F"
Theft Prevention
1 - anti-theft + convenience/valet mode
Convenience: The user can shut off the anti-theft temporarily and the car will drive normally or it can be activated when needed.
Programmable valet: Can disable anti-theft temporarily, and prevent WOT operation to stop "valet joy riding".

I copied that info from: http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/Dy...52755YHVCM25-EVEREST-7&Cc=&ic=050EXTCHIP&tpc=

Originally posted by DCVING 6
I'll go $75 shipped on the chip. :)

BYL57A1F
B= data stream
Y= old high speed, works with Scanmaster 2.0 and 2.1
L= Injector 50 MSD
5= Octane: 98oct. 23/21* (low gear 23* timing, high gear 21*) "alky chip"
7= Wastegate setting: 100/95--- Typical race setting, about 19 to 20 psi (stock wastegate)
A= idle/rev limit= 750/6000 Stock cam
1= theft prevention: anti-theft + convenience/valet mode
F= Revision: Current software/features revision is "F"
Theft Prevention
1 - anti-theft + convenience/valet mode
Convenience: The user can shut off the anti-theft temporarily and the car will drive normally or it can be activated when needed.
Programmable valet: Can disable anti-theft temporarily, and prevent WOT operation to stop "valet joy riding".

I copied that info from: http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/Dy...52755YHVCM25-EVEREST-7&Cc=&ic=050EXTCHIP&tpc=

gotta pass, i dont have alky

FWIW, it isn't just used for alky. I did not plan on using it right away ethier. The ignition timing on the chip is very effective when used with alky.