Mr Syclone Dose America 2006

mrsyclone

This is a film from my dreamjourney to race and meet sy/ty friends in the states. The film is from 2006. Sorry it´s in swedish, but still... :) This was once in a lifetime-journey, that I never will forget, hope you enjoy it!

Film is 38min

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gScvbynNXeE[/YOUTUBE]

Do you ever plan to come back with the truck??

It was awesome seeing you and the truck at the track.

Such a great video and story.

That is a really cool video and story. I'm sure that is a journey you will never forget!

Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Love 16.38 into the video. watching that exhaust glow thats sick.looks a little lean on the tune.and beechbend looked good.

Nice vid sir. Im sure you already know this or may have been told, but sounds like its dropping to many RPM's in between shifts at times. Even on your record run. Maybe Im hearing things, lol./ Nice truck, you ought to bring her back and run in Texas next time :)

That is a really cool video and story. I'm sure that is a journey you will never forget!

Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Yes that was a GREAT adventure, Im one of the fortuned one that could go with Robert on this journey, made some great friends and meet lots of nice people.

I also wish we could do a "rerun" on this adventure and also be able to knock that 8 on US soil :D

We´ve solved lots of lithle gremlins and done a couple of 8.88 runs and a "today" best of 8.85 sine that first 8,98 in -06, looking forvard to the season here (starts in may) and possibly lower the personal best for Robert and his incredible Syclone even more

Yes that was a GREAT adventure, Im one of the fortuned one that could go with Robert on this journey, made some great friends and meet lots of nice people.

I also wish we could do a "rerun" on this adventure and also be able to knock that 8 on US soil :D

We´ve solved lots of lithle gremlins and done a couple of 8.88 runs and a "today" best of 8.85 sine that first 8,98 in -06, looking forvard to the season here (starts in may) and possibly lower the personal best for Robert and his incredible Syclone even more

Good luck to Robert and you on your new season with the badass Syclone from Sweden!:cool: