MPE Racing Fabrication

Stuie

Waiting for Spring!
Is anyone using or seen their S.S. headers or DP? Has anyone dealt with them, I'm looking for headers and 3" internal DP and am having a hard time find any!!
http://www.MPEfab.com :frown: :(

Stuie said:
Is anyone using or seen their S.S. headers or DP? Has anyone dealt with them, I'm looking for headers and 3" internal DP and am having a hard time find any!!
http://www.MPEfab.com :frown: :(

Do a search on here for Keith Meese and I am sure you will find plenty of threads about him. I think his stuff is ok if you ever get it.

S.

Why!!!!!!!

I don't know Mease, never had any dealings with him. I may be sticking my foot in my mouth here, but why in the world would anyone order from him. With all the bad post about delays, I don't need that kind of hassle. How about ordering COD with a time limit. If it don't show when promised, go elsewhere. If it arrives later--refuse it. Maybe one way to put a stop to this kind of dealing.

i never had a problem with mease- i guess its because i can pick the stuff up because i live close. i have his sheetmetal doghouse and bored throttle body and i love it.

http://www.mpefab.com/tb/tb_exh.html

Last I checked he wasn't going to do TB headers unless on a custom basis... idk what that exactly means because they're all built on a custom basis?! I guess just try and get a hold of him and ask for yourself.

The stuff on the site is still getting revised... some of the stuff he isn't going to make anymore and there's other stuff he's adding in some of the fields... just have to get him to tell me what.

As for the time frame: well just plan on waiting... if it gets there early, then go out to dinner to celebrate. :)

Phil

Ive had an MPE intercooler and downpipe. Nice parts. I didnt get them directly from him so I can not coment on the shipping time. Some of my friends have had issues getting parts when promised.

I love my 3" dp/ dump combo from Keith, I waited 6 mo. before I traveled 3hrs twice a week to try and catch him at his shop, I got it a mo. after that! Killer fabricator/ welder, but he'll tell you himself, don't pay him first, try going trough a vendor

There is no need to support him anymore in the GN community. He has been the root of many headaches and has not and will not change.

Poston Headers and Ta Performance headers are your best bet and will not take 6 months to get.

Terry Houston Down Pipes are the best anyways and can be found at FullThrottleSpeed.com.

After ordering the new TA Headers from Nick Micale- i had them at my door in less than 5 days- if you go to keith just wave the green mula in his breathing area and im sure he ll drop whatever he was doing and will make you whatever you want on the spot. Money talks , all else waits - i think is his motto.

DR.BOOSTER said:
There is no need to support him anymore in the GN community. He has been the root of many headaches and has not and will not change.

Poston Headers and Ta Performance headers are your best bet and will not take 6 months to get.

Terry Houston Down Pipes are the best anyways and can be found at FullThrottleSpeed.com.

Good luck getting anything Terry Houston. All of the parts back ordered indefinitely. I just tried to get a down pipe from several vendors. They have been sold out for awhile and have no idea when they will be getting more.