Moving to Cleveland Area

FormerTexan

I am relocating to the Cleveland area, Medina to be exact. Was hoping to get some info as to where the tracks are, the cruise nights, any Buick Clubs, etc. Can any one help me out?

hey man, welcome to ohio. I hope you like Medina. I grew up there and I'll tell you what - I F'ng. hated it. Watch out for cops there, if you so much as chirp the tires anywhere in town, you will be pulled over, searched, your car will be searched, you will be given a sobriety test, and you will get an anal examination right there on the side of the road:D Where will you be living? Are you working in medina too? There is also Thompson dragstrip and dragway 42. I love to go to 42 on tuesday nights (import night / test and tune) And beat all the ricers with my lame demo!(chevy lumina, etc.) LOL. 42 is gonna be the closest track to where you are gonna live. Let me know if you go to a t&t night there. There used to be a huge cruise in in Brunswick (right next to medina) at a K-mart, I'm talkin like 1000+cars. Now the cruise in is on Laurel and pearl road in a plaza on Saturday nights. There are always a couple of GN's there. Let me know if you need directions or anything. Later - Chris