Motorcyles..... Post Your Pics.

I'm jealous. Some real nice bikes here. My buddy has a Ducati that we just installed HID lights on, made me REALLY want to ride again. :(

GOPR0198.jpgGOPR1243.jpg These arent great pictures of the bikes but they are an 01' CR250 and an 06' GSXR1000

Not "my pictures" since those have long been gone, but the exact same bikes . . . Most won't remember these bikes anyway. ;) :eek::D
hello; I remember all those and a non liquid cooled Eddie Lawson can get some good bucks. I almost bought a 73 Z1 when they first came out. I had a Norton and the dealer wouldn't even let me ride it. I had to be a passenger.
IBBY

hello; I remember all those and a non liquid cooled Eddie Lawson can get some good bucks. I almost bought a 73 Z1 when they first came out. I had a Norton and the dealer wouldn't even let me ride it. I had to be a passenger.
IBBY
Yeah, the ELR and Z1 are both very collectable.

I forgot to post a pict if the RD400 Daytona Special.
Minor porting/cleanup, Wiseco pistons, K&N and Toomey pipes and that thing was plain wicked!!!
It looked JUST like the one in the picture . . . . . My buddy still owns that bike . . . . . . I miss that bike.

Attachments

• rd400.jpg
    rd400.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 399
03 Harley.jpg
Had hard bags on back (see pic in above post) but these leather bags were stock so I sold the hard ones & bought these.
Also, Fat Boy polished aluminum rims, Big Bore kit, Reinhart Tuneable Dual Exhaust with polished tips/caps. Not the fastest machine on the road but a great cruiser, as they say, "If it don't go fast, chrome it"

Years back I also owned a 1980 Yamaha 650 special, perfect learner bike, and a 1979 Kawasaki KZ 1000 LTD. Great bike in it's day.

Just sold it a little while back. Not sure what's next.

what the heck ill throw up a pic of my toy too

Nice bike but you mean you can talk a passenger into climbing on the back of that thing?? I did a wheelie once with my future wife at the time on the back, swore she'd
never ride with me again. She kept that promise until I bought the 03 Road King with a big sissy bar. lol.

Couldn't figure out how to upload my pics. This is a streetable version of a RC51. Not many know about it.

Only ride HD's

Attachments

• fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 368
Red bike built by G-Spot Choppers and has a Factory HD 883cc Sportster engine. Silver bike also built by G-Spot Choppers and has a 127" El Bruto. Titanium bike built Mike Maldanado of Heavy Cycle Customs in Capistrano Cali and has a Factory Harley Twin Cam 88" and the Blue bike is a Arlen Ness and has a Factory HD 80" with 101hp.

Attachments

• Resize of IMGP0420.jpg
    Resize of IMGP0420.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 377
here I am in full riding gear. don't bother wasting your time asking about mods. I take this very seriously

batgirl_cycle1.jpg

Old Rice Rocket

Here's one of two bikes that started it all. :p

I'm surprised nobody owns a Kawasaki Cafe racer from 1979 or so. :cool:

Honda V45 Interceptor.

4K original miles awaiting a restoration.

Rare factory chrome engine guards and single seat options.

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

Heres my 2008 Ducati 1098s 160hp of fun

gnengine003.jpg
is that what they make? I thought it was closer to 180 hp? or are you referring the the rear wheel? I see that the new 1099 for next year is supposed to have 201 hp. What is the weight of the 1098?

Nice bike!
I thought this started it all. ;) This looks like it is is nice shape!
Kawasaki : KAWASAKI H2 750 | eBay

Surprised no one posted a pic of one.

It's a nice bike, but for a bike with only 300 on the odometer, I wonder why it has K&N filters and after market pipes? My '85 RZ350 which I'm doing a wheel on, only has 2600 miles on it, only had it insured for 2 years.

is that what they make? I thought it was closer to 180 hp? or are you referring the the rear wheel? I see that the new 1099 for next year is supposed to have 201 hp. What is the weight of the 1098?

The 1098 and 1098s makes 160 hp at the flywheel (1098r makes 170 hp). The motorcycles weighs about 410lb without fuel.Its a rocket with 160 hp , and I rarely use all of the 160hp. Considering it will do almost 70mph in 1st gear.