motor, turbo, intercooler, exhaust, harness.

lithiumtro

Looking for 87 tr parts, trying to get everything together in one shot but i'll take what i can get if not.
Need: complete motor including turbo, intercooler and all pipes and adapters necessary, exhaust from hedders back, and wireing harness. let me know what you have and what your looking looking to get for it.
thanks

Where are you located. I have a pretty complete motor i'm looking to sell. Price would depend on what you want with it. I have a spare 3" downpipe w/testpipe and dump, 36pound injectors, stock turbo and direct scan. I am in central NJ, if you are interested send me a PM with your # and we can talk.
Thanks
Eric

1Grand86, IF he is not interested in the 3indownpipe, let me know. I might be interested if he isnt. Sorry, i am NOT trying to steal your thread. thats why im leaving it up to you first =-)

Post location, I have a cat back exhaust, it's older but in nice shape if you are close enough to me.

Philly is less than an hour from my house. Let me know if you want to check it out. I will PM you my phone #.
Eric

have intercooler with neck upgrade all hosees and clamps,also braket,and shroud. 200 shipped has 60,000 on it