motor for sale

I dont believe i did but i cant sell those parts until the motor goes but when it does you will be first in line on those parts.

To everyone who has contacted me by phone, text, pm or any other form of technology i cant remember, i have three trials i must attend this week as well as school from 7am-3pm. I am very busy this week and will do my best to keep in touch with all of you. Anyone is welcome to come look at or drive the car this weekend. thanks everyone

Ok that's cool. no rush. But I do only live a few miles east of you off of U.S. 50 so you know I could pick up part in person and save you and I on shipping. :biggrin: Let Me Know when you're ready.

You know i posted these prices as to avoid the haggling back and forth. I thought 1500 for this motor was a great deal, same with the headers for 400. Te-44 for 300? I havent seen a no in and out shaft play, perfect te-44 for 300 on here? Eastern fmic for 350? I know times are tough for everyone but i have these parts listed very cheap. I watched these threads for a while and priced them accordingly. If im off on my prices please show me where they were sold cheaper and ill readjust. btw, the motor comes complete plenum to oil pan, flywheel to water pump with all accessories minus injectors, which is going with the chip and alky kit. I have injectors that can go with it at no extra cost and the wiring harness. i think the injectors are 42lb/hr but will have to check. I can sell the motor with no ignition/module and plug wires for 1300 if that helps.

car complete

Mabe you should post sum pics of the cars rust spots and trouble spots and re-offer it as complete and let everyone decide how bad it really is because your gonna be left with alot to throw out in the end of the pickins..

turbo

i'll take the turbo let me know when you want to take it off i'll come down to pick it up.

hiboom, ill take 1500 for the turbo and throw in a free motor with computer and wiring harness. Thats a heck of a deal because you are persistent and i dont have to ship it. otherwise, the parts will go once the motor does.

Will go as far as St.Louis. Thats nearly 300 miles from us if that helps you out with the travel. I have someone interested in the motor right now but no money has changed hands yet. I will post some videos tomorrow or asap. Been really busy with school events. thanks everyone

posting a video of the car on a first to third gear pull. theres also another video on youtube of a second to third gear pull. both runs recorded no knock. the 02 reading on the first run was 289 and the 02 reading on the second run was 816. obviously the 289 was a glitch because i didnt reset the scanmaster in third. passes were made on 22 lbs of boost and street tires in the hood :biggrin:

YouTube - 1987 buick test run 1

Aaron,

Thanks for the vids, Get with me tomorrow about the intercooler pics, shipping and payment details and we'll go from there. Thanks

Paul