motor for sale

'82turboGN

Hey guys selling my 87 engine. Went 12.20 @ 110 mph. Runs great. 25psi oil pressure hot. Selling motor complete flywheel to water pump, intake to oil pan. Anybody is welcome to come drive the car. Not answering pm's because i want this to be as fair as possible so there is no dispute over who was first in line. I really dont know whats in the motor because the guy we bought it from went to jail. Its got 25 psi oil pressure hot though so im assuming its had something done to it. Rebuild? Pistons? Head work? Btw, the 12.20 pass was made with whats in my sig on 24 lbs of boost. price is 1500 obo. buyer pays shipping and fees. thanks

trying to upload pics guys but i dont really know what im doing

Attachments

• DSCF1520.jpg
    DSCF1520.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 876
  • DSCF1521.jpg
    DSCF1521.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 884
lets try this again...motor pics

Attachments

• DSCF1522.jpg
    DSCF1522.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 863
  • DSCF1523.jpg
    DSCF1523.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 860
  • DSCF1526.jpg
    DSCF1526.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 862
can you get a quote to 43302? thanks

Never shipped anything this big. I can put it on a pallet and call a trucking company but id imagine its probably 500 bucks. Not sure to be honest. Wouldnt mind meeting you in st.louis if youre a serious buyer.

Heres the deal...Im parting the entire car out but not until the motor is gone because then i cant prove how good the motor is. Anyone can come drive it. the price of 1500 obo is lower intake to oil pan, flywheel to water pump with all accessories and everything. I can sell any other part you want as well. Ive got ATR headers, 3 inch stainless steel downpipe, 50 lb/hr injectors, eastern performance fmic, te-44 turbo, alky kit, good trans in the car now or a slipping trans thats on a pallet, g80 rearend, hydroboost breaks (ive held 18 psi on the line) and whatever else you can think of. I didnt price the stuff i just listed but if you want any of it with the motor let me know. Its available. I mean i guess i could do rearend to fmic and everything in between if you wanted a complete low 12 second drivetrain. ill race you for pinks but i read you sig....496 with a 101!!!!! :eek:

Heres the deal...Im parting the entire car out but not until the motor is gone because then i cant prove how good the motor is. Anyone can come drive it. the price of 1500 obo is lower intake to oil pan, flywheel to water pump with all accessories and everything. I can sell any other part you want as well. Ive got ATR headers, 3 inch stainless steel downpipe, 50 lb/hr injectors, eastern performance fmic, te-44 turbo, alky kit, good trans in the car now or a slipping trans thats on a pallet, g80 rearend, hydroboost breaks (ive held 18 psi on the line) and whatever else you can think of. I didnt price the stuff i just listed but if you want any of it with the motor let me know. Its available. I mean i guess i could do rearend to fmic and everything in between if you wanted a complete low 12 second drivetrain. ill race you for pinks but i read you sig....496 with a 101!!!!! :eek:

why part out such a nice car? if you part it out/ sell the motor how much are you look to get for the rear bumper fillers.

Im going to list these prices out now so there is no confusion. These are all parts offered to the buyer of the motor. If the buyer of the motor doesnt want anything then they will be offered to the other board members but not until the motor is gone. Once again we'll meet a couple hundred miles either way to help out. Heres the list;

te-44 turbo-300
ATR headers-400
Stainless steel 3in dp-350
Eastern fmic-350
Vigilante 0 pump 5 disc lock up-300
Good bfr trans with shift kit-400
slipping BFR trans-300
g80 rearend-700
alky, erics tt chip, and 50 lb/hr injectors-600 all together
hydroboost break system-400
Excellent factory gas tank with xp pump-250
A/C parts w/ the heater box-200

Body parts will be going next such as tail lights, bumper fillers etc. We've replaced the rears with fiberglass and they fit great. If anyone wants the car as is then 5100 with clean title FIRM. If im out of line on my prices let me know. Ive never done this before. Thanks

why part out such a nice car? if you part it out/ sell the motor how much are you look to get for the rear bumper fillers.

Id love to keep it but its a t top car and it has rust on the floor boards and lower doors. Car needs some tlc. I offered it for sale complete. Watched the slideshow...looks like you know a thing or two about bodywork.. maybe you should restore it? :biggrin: But as i said, the body parts will go for sale next. Should i put you first in line for all 4 fillers?

will you make a package deal?
engine $1500
te-44 turbo-300
ATR headers-400

Vigilante 0 pump 5 disc lock up-300
Good bfr trans with shift kit-400

Id love to keep it but its a t top car and it has rust on the floor boards and lower doors. Car needs some tlc. I offered it for sale complete. Watched the slideshow...looks like you know a thing or two about bodywork.. maybe you should restore it? :biggrin: But as i said, the body parts will go for sale next. Should i put you first in line for all 4 fillers?

i only need rears. depending on how much you want for them.