motor for sale

will you make a package deal?
engine $1500
te-44 turbo-300
ATR headers-400

Vigilante 0 pump 5 disc lock up-300
Good bfr trans with shift kit-400

To be honest i thought these prices were a hell of a deal to the person buying the motor. If im wrong shoot me an offer on what you think is fair. Are you talking a package priced as is? If not just shoot me a number. To be fair ADAM12 expressed interest first but hasnt said anything yet. I guess first one to shoot an exceptable offer gets it. If you take the package you listed priced as is ill throw in the 3in stainless steel dp for free. In fact you can have the entire exhaust for free

You know i scroll the parts for sale section quite a bit and just watched a stock motor with about the same accessories as 87-turbo-t was wanting and it sold for 2700. I mean im asking 200 bucks more and mine is almost 2 seconds faster. Didnt think i was too far off.

To be honest i love the buicks more than anything..especially since this was my first car and ive grown with it the last few years. Im 17 years old and am in high school. I dont have the time or money to restore it unfortunately.

How much for the whole car?

You know i scroll the parts for sale section quite a bit and just watched a stock motor with about the same accessories as 87-turbo-t was wanting and it sold for 2700. I mean im asking 200 bucks more and mine is almost 2 seconds faster. Didnt think i was too far off.

It was also complete and ready to drop in... no longer interested:cool:

It was also complete and ready to drop in... no longer interested:cool:

For 3050 you get the motor, atr headers, te-44 turbo, eastern fmic, trans with stock converter, stock injectors, and complete wiring harness ready to drop in.

Im confused? Whats not ready to drop in? The STOCK drivetrain that couldnt be driven was for sale for 2700? For 350 bucks more you get aftermarket upgrades that would put atleast 10 cars on a stock drivetrain. The only reason im not offering the 50 lb/injectors with the motor is because the chip and the alky all go together. I mean if you were interested in stock stuff then by all means...lets repackage it for you. when you want a faster drivetrain its going to cost more but as i look at your sig you probably already know that.

BTW, im sure some of you may be a little nervous making a purchase from a relatively new member. Id feel the same but i am offering it to be driven by anyone. Also, my father is friends with brian (quick6nkc). If you guys know him then i could always let him drive it and let you all know his honest opinion about it. Just a thought to bring some more security to the purchase.

Damn you live in Lee's Summit...that's just up the road from me 40 miles. I'd be interested in a few parts from it, no shipping required I could pick up in person.

Of course I'd love the engine or even the whole car but that's not happening anytime soon.

Question...can a 17 year old person sell a car? I thought 18 or 21 was minimum.
Hot Air

Sent a pm I live here in KC.

Never got your PM. but whatever question was in it just ask it on the thread if you dont mind. thanks

And as for bpman, im not sure how complete you want it. oil pan to lower intake, flywheel to water pump with complete wiring harness and computer is 1500. A list of other parts including tranny and rearend etc was posted a little up the thread with all prices. Just list everything you want. Also have some stock parts like injectors, stock converter etc. Just package up everything you want, post it, and ill make you a deal. Im open to all offers. This goes to everyone....just package up everything you want and ill shoot you the price. But remember, nothing is going until the motor is gone. Thanks everybody

Not trying to rain on your parade. I was told years ago that a person had to be at least 18 years old to legally transfer a car title. I don't know if that is true or not. Just asking the question. Maybe we have an attorney or judge that can answer question for me. Just asking.....
Conrad

I understand sir. Wasnt trying to be rude but the car is titled in my name and insured in my name by statefarm...who didnt mind taking my $2172 a year for full coverage. ouch :eek: which is surprisingly nothing compared to the new car i just got. anyways, thanks

If still available I'm interested

Like the title says, if it's still available I'm very interested. I'd like the complete motor, FMIC, Alky, Chip, headers, downpipe, basically everything I need to convert my hotair to your set up. I don't really need the transmission though. If you want to PM me your number so we can talk, that would be great.

Paul

Did you ever get my PM?

I was interested in the injectors/chip (if willing to sell separate) as well as the I/C and the radio/hvac bezel

Did you ever get my PM?

I was interested in the injectors/chip (if willing to sell separate) as well as the I/C and the radio/hvac bezel

I dont believe i did but i cant sell those parts until the motor goes but when it does you will be first in line on those parts.

To everyone who has contacted me by phone, text, pm or any other form of technology i cant remember, i have three trials i must attend this week as well as school from 7am-3pm. I am very busy this week and will do my best to keep in touch with all of you. Anyone is welcome to come look at or drive the car this weekend. thanks everyone