Mostly stock appearing low 11 sec combo

TType85

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I'm looking and changing some stuff around on my combo to make a stock appearing combo, a fun "street car" good for low 11's/high 10s. We have to deal with the smog nazi's here in CA and I will be here for another 10+ years so I want it to look close to stock or be able to put a few parts on and pass a visual inspection. I am not concerned with the sniffer readings as I know I can make it pass.

Currently the car has:
206/206 cam
slightly ported heads (mostly bowl/work behind the valves)
steel caps
forged pistons
stock headers
terry houston dp
"60-1 Stage V" turbo (TE style cover, PTE exhaust housing)
55# injectors
Kenne Bell FP Regulator
Kenne Bell 70MM TB/Plenum (polished)
RJC Power Plate
Kenne Bell inlet pipe
LS6 MAF & Translator
CAS V2 Front mount
9/11 converter (stalls about 3K @0-1psi)
PTE Turbo saver
Walbro 340 hotwired
Caspers thumbwheel chip (will be replacing with a TT chip)
Hotchkis Upper/Lower rear control arms
Hotchkis rear sway bar
H&R Pinion Snubber
H&R Motor Mounts
H&R Trans Mount
Air Bags
Upgraded Moser axles with longer studs
Stagerite Trans Brake
Line-Loc

At BG in the early 2000s on pump gas and too short nitto DR's the car ran 11.70s @117 with bad 60' times.

There is not a ton I need to do to make it stock appearing. The big things that stand out are the Air intake, FPR, Plenum/TB and Turbo (when it comes to smog).

Air intake will be swapped to the stock one along with the breathers/etc.
THDP will stay, if they get real anal about it for smog I have a stock elbow and downpipe and cat I can put on it.

Now for my questions

I plan on ordering a TA 6262 DBB turbo with a .63 housing to replace the current turbo. After emailing Patrick @ PTE he thinks it would be the turbo to go with for my goals. Anyone have a reason to not go with this turbo on this combo. The important part is it is stock appearing and streetable.

Will I loose anything going to the stock or a stock ported TB/Plenum? My main reason for switching is last time the car was smogged the smog guy pointed it out as being suspect (this was 8 years ago).

I have a stealth FPR where the adjustment is in the vac port. Is there anyone who can rebuld these if the one I have is bad?

Would I loose anything going back to a stretched style stock location IC? I like the FM and it is "of no concern" for smog, but there is something to be said getting beat up by a car that looks "stock".

What boost were you running to get the 11.0?

I ordered the TA6262 DBB today. A little smaller than yours but should get the job done.