Most possible Horsepower out of 109 Block??

109 block front mount intercooler gtq 71 gn1 heads 95 lbs inj. ati converter 4 in. map f.a.s.t. 10.13 @134 mph

Not to take anything away from anyones accomplishments as stated in your signature.

Are all the times etc., stated been accomplished at the actual races in those classes or series depicted, or private test & tune sessions. :confused:

If everything is acurate in your statements than I guess your good :)

Joe

What about that 8.48 pass you made a few years ago that was identical to Gomes?

Winter must be setting in up North :cool:

I will update my signature....again

Perhaps if I add "FASTEST person EVER with a 109" it will help the thread can get back on track.

Perhaps if I add "FASTEST person EVER with a 109" it will help the thread can get back on track.

That gets it back on track. :biggrin:

I think 156mph @ 3400lbs is over 1000hp?
I did see that motor tore down, the block was not the cause of failure.

I'm sorry. When I see this talk about pushing the limits of the stock block, all I can see is a speeding train headed for the end of the line.

I wonder if most of you have ever took a stock block and actually put it next to a stage or TA block and looked at the difference. It is scary.

Cal,

It's snowing here today:biggrin: , so I guess winter has set in up north, I hate winter:mad:

convertor

fastdon3, how is that ati convertor,( non lock up) 200r and what stall!! ( any 60s) many thanks ez

What about that 8.48 pass you made a few years ago that was identical to Gomes?

Winter must be setting in up North :cool:

I will update my signature....again

Sorry to get off track again :frown: , but ...need to answer Cal.

My post was a follow up on your response to Chris.

In it you said " I updated the signature. Seems alittle complicated. What do you think?

Thought you were asking for a reply from Chris or anyone.:confused:

I Never put anything unaccurate in my signature, that wasn't used or ET/MPH accomplised at a Real TSO Race.

You can put what ever you want in your signature, its a free country :wink:

BTW, I need a good price on a Big Stuff 3 :cool:

We now return you to your regular scheduled programing alreading in progress:D

Ted,

It's snowing here today:biggrin: , so I guess winter has set in up north, I hate winter:mad:

I hear you Rich. Not looking forward to all the shoveling. About 3 inches DUMPED on us yesterday night. I really feel bad for you because your morning travels will just be worse, you know what they say about the drivers in your state... :eek:

Starting to rain now, maybe spring will come a little early?? :confused:

Cal,

Sorry to hear it. I have to admit, when December 25th rolls around, I miss the snow. Hard to get into the Christmas Spirit when, today I wrapped the palm trees with Christmas lights while wearing shorts and a T-shirt. The rest of the year you can have it.

Sorry to get off track again :frown: , but ...need to answer Cal.

My post was a follow up on your response to Chris.

In it you said " I updated the signature. Seems alittle complicated. What do you think?

Thought you were asking for a reply from Chris or anyone.:confused:

Like you said it was a response to Chris who thought my original, simpler, signature was a little ambiguous for the average Buick racer. I had no idea you had taken exception to it too.

BTW, I need a good price on a Big Stuff 3 :cool:

When you get a chance, give me a call tomorrow on my cell. Not too late, I have a pretty important dinner meeting.