Most Popular Aftermarket Shifter....( New Product Research)

What are these Top plate mods you all speak of......?

This and the B&M Install of DynamicGN are the freaking bomb! Dude, this is exactly what I’ve been looking for, an aftermarket shifter in a super clean / OEM - stock looking install! So, do you think there is anyway to allow it to shift in the lower gears? And does the shifter feel solid when you do slap it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 309747 View attachment 309748 View attachment 309748 I installed the b and m pro stealth on a TH400...problem is it sits too high. I wanted it to look as stock as possible so I raised the console with spacers as much as I could and then after modifying tbe shifter plate some, it barely fits. as you can see it sits higher than stock, but when shifting it still moves some...it needs to be another half inch higher.

View attachment 309747 View attachment 309748

You and RED LS1 get the prize man! Awesomely clean install! Very nice.

Alright Coach get after it! You make ahh de plate kits and we buy em up!!! The TCI and B&M have my vote.

Any update on this project Coach? I’m told that the B&M Quicksilver is the easiest least amount of mods to install. Idk though.

This project has come to a stand still. The young man who does my grunt work has had a baby and now has a 2 year old and newborn. His time for side projects has been slowed for a while.
I’ll get back on it, but with 2 car builds of my own plus special orders.....it’s tough with just me.

Thanks for responding. Keep us posted if any progress is made. Thanks

Thanks for responding. Keep us posted if any progress is made. Thanks

I’ll be building one for my own car in the late Spring or so. I’ll keep track of what I build to make notes for the production run. I’m using a different shifter but my concept is to have a universal mount that will allow most any shifter to be used.

BE PREPARED MEMBERS.....The stock console plate may not always work. The shifters with the Reverse Lockout lever will sit too tall to hide it under the console plate. I have gotten far enough on the design to know this. The QuickSilver and Mega Shifter are the best choices for most.

I’ll be building one for my own car in the late Spring or so. I’ll keep track of what I build to make notes for the production run. I’m using a different shifter but my concept is to have a universal mount that will allow most any shifter to be used.

BE PREPARED MEMBERS.....The stock console plate may not always work. The shifters with the Reverse Lockout lever will sit too tall to hide it under the console plate. I have gotten far enough on the design to know this. The QuickSilver and Mega Shifter are the best choices for most.

I already bought a quicksilver shifter. It’s going on my RMVB TH400. I chose the quicksilver because I believe it should be the easiest to install in the stock console. I don’t want to hack up the console at all. It won’t be installed until late spring.

This project has come to a stand still. The young man who does my grunt work has had a baby and now has a 2 year old and newborn. His time for side projects has been slowed for a while.
I’ll get back on it, but with 2 car builds of my own plus special orders.....it’s tough with just me.
Hasn't anyone told him what causes that? (The babies that is)! Understood! Looking forward to it when you can then!!

Hasn't anyone told him what causes that? (The babies that is)! Understood! Looking forward to it when you can then!!

I already bought a quicksilver shifter. It’s going on my RMVB TH400. I chose the quicksilver because I believe it should be the easiest to install in the stock console. I don’t want to hack up the console at all. It won’t be installed until late spring.

There will be some cutting....underneath the console top plate. I do not recall how much.