Moser axles and 3 core rad

Otto J

I got 28 spline moser c-clip axles with long 7/16 studs,These fit the stock rear with stock spline diff
220 shipped for the pair
Going to 33 spline 5/8 studs

Also 3 core high efficiency radiator,This is the real nice core people sell,never had blown headgasket(Oil mix) or bad bottom end(oil cooler is never seen bad motor)
Its in great shape

200 shipped

Otto have you already bought a new set of 33 spline/10 bolt axles? If not, I have a brand new set of Moser's here as well as a new 3.73 gear & a new spool. Email me direclty if you're interested in anything. Thanks & here's a TTT for you.

How much use have they gotten? Pm me the details I am getting interested.

How much use have they gotten? Pm me the details I am getting interested.

Hey Otto...I'm looking to step up to some mosers since one of my screw in studs stripped out the threads in my stock axle, might as well go with some mosers instead of fixing the stockers since I'm trying to get my 60's in the 1.5x's next year.

I can't buy them until at least Jan...I'm not gonna ask you to hold them, but just wanted to let you know I'm interested.

I do have paypal but hate to eat the charge, You can send me a money order
Let me know
Pm box is cleaned out
Now yours is full:D

Geezus I only has like 7 messages in there...I'll go get a MO tomorrow most likely.

Otto Are you interested in the 33 spline axle package for $445 now? Let me know as these things are collecting dust just sitting here. Thanks.

otto,please put me in line if the other guy doesnt take the axles. im not too far away and i can save you the hassle of shipping them too.