Moroso

RegalX

Is anyone out there running Moroso trick rear spings on the street? Whats the ride quality? Do they sit any lower than the factory ride height?

Yes, I changed to their springs last year and the rear end was noticeably lower. I did'nt care for the look and over the winter installed Bell Tech 2" drop spindles. Car does hook well with those springs though.

springs

i also have drop spindles in my car right now, so are you happy with the look now that you put the spindles in?

Yes, I like the look much better as I also replaced the front Moroso 28" tall tires with M/T 26"ers to further lower the front and for clearance. I have 28" tall Nitto's on the rear.

right on, I am prolly going to get a pair for the rear then, how often do you drive your car on the street? Mine is mostly a street race that i take to the track 3-4 times a year, hopefully more this year

Don't drive on the street as much as I would like. Broke my posi unit and went to a spool. Car is set up for the strip.

would i be happy with ride on the street?, are they really soft? I know Moroso says "for drag race use only"