Moroso on Wed. 3/29/06

and 0% chance of rain, so far.

I would like to, but the last two Wednesday nights I went, I only got 3-4 runs in.

:confused: :mad:

I'm going to leave home around 4pm so that I can be there when they open @ 6pm. This way I can try to squeeze in a few more runs.

Wednesday night.

Eddy, were going to try to go, one of the guy's want's to take his buick, if he does i'll ride with him. He's only getting one pass so it will be a short night. :wink:

TurboT231 said:
Eddy, were going to try to go, one of the guy's want's to take his buick, if he does i'll ride with him. He's only getting one pass so it will be a short night. :wink:
Let me know if you go. I am bringing my video camera and I want someone to video my burnouts. :cool:

I may bring my oldest son Ben; if you bring yours let me know.

TurboT231 said:

Sounds good, if you show up I'll let you take a crack at it in my car. :D Who want's to go?

I'll be there for the support...would like to run but i have to wait till next month to get the M/T i want on the rear. By that time it will be too hot to run.. so i guess i'll wait till the fall again.... 87 White T

turbobuick1035 said:
I'll be there for the support...would like to run but i have to wait till next month to get the M/T i want on the rear. By that time it will be too hot to run.. so i guess i'll wait till the fall again.... 87 White T

Great. Maybe you can support me with some help pushing my car on to the scale. :D I didn't have any help last time and I am dying to know how much this pig weighs... :cool:

jsta6 said:
Great. Maybe you can support me with some help pushing my car on to the scale. :D I didn't have any help last time and I am dying to know how much this pig weighs... :cool:

Same here, maybe we can all help each other out tonight

Blaze said:
Same here, maybe we can all help each other out tonight

I hope to be there right at 6 when they open. I got there at 5:55 last time and there were only a few cars ahead of me.

Look for the black car... :cool:

turbobuick1035 said:
me and a friend will be there to help you guys out if you want we'll be there around 7
sorry can't be any earlier

Thanks for the help with the video. I really appreciate it!