More stage II parts for sale

maverick

Ok, what I have left is....
BMS Billet steel crank 3.625 std/std wide $1500.00
Buick stage II intake with fuel rails set up for fuel injection $800.00
Set of 6 Carillo H beam rods 6.5" like new $500.00
Used Set of Buick "tall" valve covers, bolts thru the center $100.00
I also have a brand new in the box fly wheel, Harmonic balancer, some gaskets, and other misc stuff but I will get the brand names and prices when I get the stuff picked up from Aggressive's shop cause....to tell you the truth........I cant hardly remember what the brand name is on some of the stuff I have, its all been at the shop for about a year now. Crank and rods and such just got back from machine shop and I hear all checked out good. No probs, nothing patched up!!

if interested on anything let me know asap cause Bruce will be posting all my stuff for sale on his web site as well, plus he will have more specific info too. And everything is o.b.o. you pay shipping

Id be interested in the harmonic balancer and flexplate.This is for an off center engine,right???

When you find out the specifics,PM me a price on the 2 shipped to 35226.Thanks

I am interested in the valve covers if they are the Indy style with the Buick V-6 logo right in the middle of each valve cover. What is the condition?

Thanks,

Dan

Originally posted by broke1
Id be interested in the harmonic balancer and flexplate.This is for an off center engine,right???

When you find out the specifics,PM me a price on the 2 shipped to 35226.Thanks
I believe that the flywheel and balancer are the same wether on center or off, They use the same crank.

parts

Everything I have in parts guys are for stage II On- center the only thing that is really used is the set of valve covers, I do know they are black in color and have the turbo6 symbol on them. They are in good shape, no major nicks or scares just dont need this stuff due to I bought a car all set up with the bells and whisles to run in the 8's.........hopefully. Nothing is junk, I just have no use for it at all, I should be going down to the shop to get the stuff today and I'll post the prices on the other stuff and get back to you all later tonight. Thanks alot guys!!

I would be interested in a picture (s) of the valve covers if you have one to post or email.

Thanks,

Dan

parts...

Ok here goes.....
BHJ harmonic balancer new in box----$300.
JW Flywheel new-----$190.
BMS Billet steel crank, 3.625 std/std wide journal----$1500
Set of 6 Carrillo "H" beam rods, 6.5"-----$500.
Buick stage II intake ported, set up for fuel inj., w/fuel rails---$800
Buick stage II heads w/ 2.08 intake, 1.65 exh. titanium valves, max port and polish, spring pressure set to run hydraulic roller cam with a lift of .660 These are a real nice set of heads, best flowing heads for a buick eng... $3700. o.b.o.

All parts are for an on-center 4.1

B-H-J Balancer.

I sent you a e mail concerning the B-H-J Balancer. Send me your phone # in a e mail and I'll call ya.

Thanks
9sec.

Im going to take the BHJ balancer and JW wheel if I can use them on an off center engine.Sent PM right after you posted.:)

Responding

Ok guys, I sent everyone messages back in the order I recieved them, trying to be fair.. Oh btw..... I picked up the car......all I can say is......DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems as tho I will need to wear a diaper. 1 quick question tho.... oil pan seems to leak a bit, is that real common with these stage II motors with the deep sump pan?? just curious.. Motor has about 1 hour run time on it, throttle is more touchy and responsive than a dirt bikes!!! Cam is a solid roller with .780 lift, 78 size turbo on it with 83lb injectors, after tuning a bit and getting leaks taken care of going to slap the 160lb injectors in it.. How much h.p. will a 78 size turbo push running it out the back door??

Re: Responding

Originally posted by maverick
Ok guys, I sent everyone messages back in the order I recieved them, trying to be fair.. Oh btw..... I picked up the car......all I can say is......DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems as tho I will need to wear a diaper. 1 quick question tho.... oil pan seems to leak a bit, is that real common with these stage II motors with the deep sump pan?? just curious.. Motor has about 1 hour run time on it, throttle is more touchy and responsive than a dirt bikes!!! Cam is a solid roller with .780 lift, 78 size turbo on it with 83lb injectors, after tuning a bit and getting leaks taken care of going to slap the 160lb injectors in it.. How much h.p. will a 78 size turbo push running it out the back door??

If the turbo has a 78MM Compressor it should be good for around 1150 to 1200HP depending on the turbine side.
Please post or send me some pictures of the new car!!!

You may have more turbo than injector, be careful!

Valave covers

Ok update on parts guys.....The valave covers are still avail, the flywheel, and balancer are sold to Broke1 I believe, I may have the 4.1 stage II block available now too, its on-center, no sleeves, std bore. A guy was going to buy it, but he looked at it, and seen there are slots cut in the upper main jornals, I assume that is for oiling reasons, it is not from any damage, the previous owner had it done, but due to this, he may back out on the block, anyone else intersted in it? let me know. Heads are still for sale, stage II intake still for sale, I'm waiting on a "for sure" deal on 3.625 BMS billet steel crank & Carrillo "H" beam rods. I'll up date later today.

If I could get a pic or two of the valve covers, I'd take them. How much is shipping to 59601?

Thanks,

Dan