More Rear Suspension Questions

AR GN

Ok, after reading COPIOUS amounts of data with the nifty search feature, I just want to hone my options down. First of all, I have an '87 GN that has many performance upgrades. Now I want to work on the suspension. The car is not driven much. Most of the driving is on the street. However, I do plan to take it to the track once in a while. This is what I am looking to do:

-Eibach pro-kit springs all around
-Bilsteins (already on the car)
-ATR 1 3/8" rear sway bar
-Tubular rear upper and lower control arms (BMI?)

My main questions relate to the control arms. Do I need the adjustable or non-adjustable bars? What about lift bars? These replace the lower bars? Any benefit to go with one versus the other? Any clearance issues with the exhaust? Are there any other parts I will need/want when I do this?

TIA for any and all info.

suspension mods

Iv'e chosen to go with the H&R rear sway bar, South Side uppers and lowers with dual air-bags. stock sway bar with poly bushings up front. My goal with my car is to have a mid-low 10sec street/strip car that i can roll right onto an auto-x and perform great there too. I'm going after the "functional" car cause going through the turns on a nice curvy road and hitting the auto-x is probly more fun than drag racing to be honest.

Scot, it sounds like we have very similar mods. I am hoping for a high 10 sec. car myself. You have a little more cam and turbo than I have.

UPS man had these waiting for me when I got home today. :) Now, I need that darn bushing tool.

Picture002.jpg

Thanks UMI!