More paint pics...

Steve, its Tony bud.
Shes beautiful man. Super Glossy and deep.
When im back in town, i gotta have a looksee.;)

Dam steve that thing is SWEEEET!!! I might have to pay you a visit on of these weekends and check it out in person. Oh by the way if you or anyone else in the area is interested i have a brand new GN fitted extreme weave california car cover.

I saw the car today and its beautiful, and this was in a garage under fluorescent lights ...

Here's some more pics not in order....

Many,many,many props to Greenbrier Collision Center..especally Robert and Wes. They did on hell of a job!!!!! If your in Tidewater and want it done right you know who to see.;)

Steve, it looks bad a$$!!!

Aircraft stripper,I have less than $100 in materials compared to the $800 the shop wanted. My time is free,plus I get some personal satisfaction.;)

10k sounds about right. I have had 3 estimates from the best shops in the area and all of them were 7500.00 and up. I was kidding myself thinking I could have my car painted properly for a resonable cost. My paint job looks better all the time, I'll never have it painted. If it was a hemi Cuda, yes, it would make sense. Looks like they did a great job.
Mike
86 GN

I can see a huge difference between my 2k paint job and that just by looking at the pictures!

They did great work, just make sure to keep that thing outta the weather. :D

I can see a huge difference between my 2k paint job and that just by looking at the pictures!

They did great work, just make sure to keep that thing outta the weather. :D

Paul sent you a PM on the other board a few months ago when you where asking tuning questions.

It sleeps inside...always....:biggrin: only comes out on nice days,fair weather car..

Paul sent you a PM on the other board a few months ago when you where asking tuning questions.

It sleeps inside...always....:biggrin: only comes out on nice days,fair weather car..

Yeah no worries I saw the post, sorry I didnt respond, but It works fine now that the weather is warmer again. :)

Hopefully itl stay that way for awhile. *crosses fingers*