More Buick parts! Going to ebay soon

Is the G TECH PRO the 1st edition, 2nd , 3rd(SS edition) or 4th(RR edition)?

If it is the 3rd or 4th edition put me in line and I will take it.

Re: taillights

Taillights are original GM parts, brand new in original box. Never installed. Taillights only, does not include black bezzel.

i will take the taillights.
mount prospect, ill 60056

what is your paypal addy?

Billet aluminum thermostat housing w/ 160 deg thermostat 25$

if you still got this whats your paypal pm me

thanks
Alan

Updated list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reds 100 Octane chip for 009's 30
Set of 20 black lug nut covers for GNX,TTA wheels 15$
Wastegate solenoid New 35$
box of 10 wastegate solenoid filters 10$

87 Service Manuals Chassis manual Vol 1+2, Body service Manual, Service advisor reference manual. Good but not new. 175$ plus shipping... very heavy about 2000 pages. on ebay
Set of three kirban frame braces...connecting front brace and 2 front frame braces. New 85$
RH marker light w/blackout. New 30$
3 wastegate hoses new 25$ each
Billet aluminum thermostat housing w/ 160 deg thermostat 25$ Pending
1 set of amber parking lights new 60$
Gtech Pro Performance meter used 6 times, all parts incl 100$
More to come soon, Thanks everyone. Kevin

1 Set of OEM Tailights. New 180$

i got these today and they are lenses not taillights???

Tail lights

I explained to you in an earlier thread that these were just the lights, no black bezels. If you do not want them, then send them back and I will pay for shipping and credit your paypal account.

i will keep them but lights and lenses are 2 different things.

it should of read 1 Set of OEM red taillight lenses. New 180$

i have seen the compleate assembly for that price. what can you do for just the lenses??? maby 100.00

Taillights

I'm sorry you're not satisfied--please return the lights and I'll refund you for the shipping.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Kevin and wouldn't know him if we were in the same elevator, but after reading his replies, I just had to say that Kevin is the kind of guy that should be applauded. Not only did he say up-front that they were the lenses only, but then he offered to refund the buyer's money and re-imburse for shipping. Now that's going the extra mile. We could only wish that all sellers were that honest and accommodating. :)
I wish you each (buyer and seller) well.

Taillights are original GM parts, brand new in original box. Never installed. Taillights only, does not include black bezzel.

I explained to you in an earlier thread that these were just the lights, no black bezels.

the 2 replies he sent do not say lenses they say tailllights which he is refering to the compleate assembly. and i didn't get the reverse lenses either.

i would like to keep these but the price is too much for what i was supposed to get. $180 is what i would of paid if they were the compleate assembly not for the lenses. i would like to get some of my money back. these are great lenses, the best i ever seen and i think i got cheated by the wording of the item.

KevinG said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billet aluminum thermostat housing w/ 160 deg thermostat 25$ Pending

Gone?

Turbobuckeye- it is gone. Thanks anyway.
MyBuick- I have never cheated anyone.. and I am not about to start with you. If you want some of your money back because you feel "Cheated" I will say again I will refund ALL 180$ plus whatever it costs to ship back. How much more can I do? Let me know your intentions. Kevin