Moonroof owners step inside

mygn276

Hi. I have a moonroof 87 GN that is missing the headliner board. I was wondering if anyone would have pics of the inside of the interior around the moonroof. How is the board held up to the roof of the car?:confused: Thanks

No pics for you - sorry, but the headliner for the CF5 cars is held in like any other solid roof Regal... There are metal trim pieces across the windshield, rear window that hold the front/rear up. Over the doors are also metal trim pieces that cover a flat black piece/clip that itself is screw in with a short Philips screw (entire piece is covered by the metal trim) that holds the sides of the headliner in place. Around the opening of the CF5 roof, there's a piece of grey (in your case) lace that tucks the loose edge of the headliner material into the metal channel of the roof.
The dome light also acts to hold the center of the panel up.

Hope this helps!

All I got right now
MVC-085S.jpg

MVC-086S.jpg

Ok so the matl around the opening has to be tucked under that metal fram that goes around the moonroof? I guess thats the reason why this new headliner board hangs loose in that area.

factory style...it's not ABS..previos owner replaced it. But I have pull the driver side down for wire repair.