Monthly meetings.

blackshoebox

Staff member
Well, this Sat. will be the second Sat. of the month, which means it will be time for our first monthly meeting @ Berry's Cafe and Juice. However, I will be out of town this Weekend, so if everyone wants to meet up, that is cool, but if many plan on not making it, I will cancel the meeting and plan for a huge meeting @ towers @ the end of the month, since this month will mark the 2 year aniversary(sp) of the SFTBC. Please give me some feedback and idea's on what you guys want to do..

Thanks,
Alex

PS-We have the Bradenton Race in the beginning of March to discuss. Such as hotel arrangements, who is going, etc.. Please start thinking about this, since it is coming sooner then you think.:)

I am looking forward to Berry's.

BTW, Neil, where is the email newsletter?

Me, tami, noi, jeff, rob and frankie all plan on going out to berry's this saturday around 8.

Big screen

Cant wait till sat guess what i got a 55 inch big screen T.V. and satallite tv this year from santa. I put it in the store hope to see u guys and that we get a good turn out. Come out and eat drink and watch football. We now carry boars head meats and cheeses exclusively best sandwiches and smoothies in town :D

i would like to get f boodies out to i dont know if its possible to get them out or if its cool with u guys or not? If anyone can give me feed back that would be great.

Definately.

We used to meet with them at the Home Depot. The more the merrier. They are our GM brothers.

Anyone but Fords...

To bad there is not a local g-body club. We have a lot to share with those guys, bodies and suspension wise.

Have fun guys...

I will be away this weekend. Have fun, and lets make sure everyone can make this months TOWERS meeting at the end of the month, it will be the two year anniversary of the club.

**Special Guest for this meeting***

MY CAR!!!:) :eek: ;) :cool:

-Alex