Monthly Meeting this Saturday, March 8th...

The big Wusie

Hey Jorge, don't worry bro, I've got your back, sounds like Brad's still whining about old $hit, and don't get him anymore fired-up since it might take both of us to keep him from throwing down, remember you and I are about the same size, hell you might even weigh more then me (175lb), guy's 6'4" (200lb) have gotten there butt's whooped, so be careful. Your buddy, (The big Wusie).

:)

I got your back Jorge. Not that I'll be much help!! :)

Look Freddie, I don't want any bad blood between us. You said some pretty bad things a while back that I didn't like. I sent you an email trying to smooth things out, and never heard back from you. I'd like us to both be men about this and bury the hatchet. I'm extending an invitation to work this out, the next move is yours.

Gentleman..

Lets keep things civil between you too. I understand some things were said, but in all seriousness, I think this subject is dead, over, and done with. If your both out at the meeting, I will see to it, you too talk, and handle this, so we can move on with bigger and better things within the club. If you too decide the best way is to duke it out, I got five on freddy.;)

-Alex

Come on Alex, you have to at least give some odds to make the betting interesting!! I'd say Freddie is at least a 10 to 1 favorite!! :D j/k

I'm not the one that started this. I'm in this group to have fun and hang out, not fight. I'm willing to be civil, but I'm not going to be quiet when someone comes on here slamming me, especially when I've never said a single bad word about them.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK

I'm not the one that started this. I'm in this group to have fun and hang out, not fight. I'm willing to be civil, but I'm not going to be quiet when someone comes on here slamming me, especially when I've never said a single bad word about them.

Brad,

I have spoke to Freddy, and I know he is at the point were he does not want to be bothered with this. He is no longer saying anything, and only had something to say that one time, stuff got out of hand on here. I think it is best to just drop the grudge and move on. If that means you guys not talking and just having a good time with the rest of the members, so be it. But to say you still have a problem for something that is in the past only fuels the fire. :(

-Alex

I appreciate you being the go between alex!!

I don't want to be bothered with this anymore either, but I feel the only way to smooth things out is to talk to each other. Would you be willing to just drop it if he said these things about you? Again Alex, I appreciate you doing this. I nominate alex for SFTBC president!! :D Oh, wait you already are! Nevermind. ;)

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Would you be willing to just drop it if he said these things about you?

I handle things like this differently then most. I would most likely blow it off, and move beyond the he called me this stuff. Its childish, IMHO. One of you has to step up, and just say, "hey man, regardless of what has been said in the past, lets just forget about all that, and move forward." Wether or not, you two can carry on a conversation after that is your business. I am good friends with both of you, and don't want things to get out of hand, over I very minor disagreement. I know freddies beef is more with Harper then you, but the fact that you defend him, ticked him off. I know your beef with him, is he made some derogatory comments about you for defending harper. Both auguements carry weight, and both of you have excercised you freedom of speach on the issue, so I think it should mutually be dropped since everything is out there. You like harper, freddy does not. End of story.

If you too wanna go have a beer and discuss this Sat, I will mediate(sp) it. So this can be resolved. If you wanna ignore the situation all together, that is fine also. I remember you both being at the previous meeting, and nothing happened, so you too can share the same air,and not rip off each others heads.:cool:

-Alex

SATURDAY NIGHT SOUNDS GOOD

DAM!! I'M NEW HERE AND I GUESS I'LL BE GOING TO MY FIRST MEETING SATURDAY NIGHT, SHOULD I BRING MY 9MM? J/K :D
SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE.

CARLOS E

Alex, I want to thank you again for trying to help smooth things out. I just want to hang out with the club and have a good time. There is no need for the bickering within the club. Can't we all just get along!! :D

I'm a little hot headed, and probably added fuel to the fire, so I know that didn't help. I'm all for smoothing things out. I don't want any tension within the club.

I should be there tomorrow, but probably wont stay too late, Vladmir Klitchkov (sp?) is fighting on HBO. :cool:

Ahh Sh!t.....

See, I was only messing around (come on, who would actually bring their sis. to fight) but I guess some idiot got on here and called Freddy to get this sh!t stated again. :mad:

Can we all just get along!
:mad:

Brad, I have talked to Freddy a bunch of times since your little pissing contest. I don't think that he meant the things he said to YOU in the WAY he said them to you. He is a super nice guy.

I know both of you and I don't think that either of you really care about this anymore.

Just make it a point to say "HI" to each other tonight and this will be dead...:D

See Shawn, that's what surprised me when all of this went down. Everytime we had ran into each other, he was super nice to me, and then out of the blue he slammed me. I'm willing to put an end to this, so we will see what happens.

WHAT do people do about DINNER on meeting nights since it is from 7-9? Do most people eat before they get there?

Don't faint, but unless something weird happens between 3:48 and 7:00, WE'LL BE THERE WITH the GN.

Terry

Terry, People either eat before, while they are there, or after. There is people there from 7pm until sometimes 1am...

Sorry I missed the meeting. Heidi needed help with the twins.

Bummer because I only live about one mile from the meet...

i figured thats what happened, i was looking foward to hooking up your laptop to my car seeing if we could tune it right, but hey theres always another day.... you missed a great turn out, when i left, (about 9:45ish) there were 16 cars that i counted, 14 TR's and two TTA's... i was suprised...

-neil

I was pissed, but I got over it. Heidi works really hard and she deserves my full support 100%. Twins can be CRAZY!

Any news?

Damn Shawn, YOU MSSED ME !!!!! Yes, I finally showed up AND in the GN HA HA
I got to meet a lot of people and Vicki and I had a good time. We had to leave about 9:30 or would have stayed around longer.

Terry

Glad you made it!

Yes, the club is really cool. Kind of like an extended family. Everyone is really and nice and always willing to help out or just BS.

These cars are cool.

Hopefully we will have a killer turn out for the picnic!