ebay 019.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 806
  • ebay 015.jpg
    ebay 015.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 791
  • DP4GN.JPG
    DP4GN.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 781
What size turbo is that on there? Do they also make a 4"? That looks great. Price?

Phil, you always have the coolest toys......:eek: .... what exhaust [size, brand] is that connected to and would that clear your HVAC stuff if you had it?

PS any times with that compared to your "SMALL" 3.5 inch
Aaron

It has already been confirmed this DP will fit cars that have A/C

I have not been to track in a while, since being kicked out of the last 2 tracks i went to.. for not having a roll bar..

turbo is a PT67/76

Do you have a gasket between the downpipe and the turbo? I bought a do it yourself "cut it to make it fit" gasket and it seems to have deteriorated after 3 weeks. Parts store guy said it is used for headers so it should work. Yeah right. I thought I would contact RJC tomorrow for theirs. Thanks.

Did you notice a difference with the 5-4in unit? Thats pretty crazy... What would be the benefit of a 5in dp vs. the 3.5... I thought there wasn't that big of a difference between a 3 and a 3.5 until you were well into the 9s... but since I am an American male I automatically understand the "bigger is better" concept ;) haha

It's not quite as a nice as a 7 inch pipe, but for a small one it's pretty nice.

That is one big ass downpipe, I would love to feel what the spool, or should I say not feel the spool and feel that boost spike. :D

no gasket needed as long as the surfaces are nice flat and true..

My old turbo didn't have a gasket to the downpipe, but when I put on the new turbo I just thought there should be a gasket in there. Or maybe I just like to spend money on things I don't need, especially when it comes to my GN. :smile:

Wondering if the piece that bolts to the turbo is an RJC piece or a blatant ripoff of the RJC??

flat piece of aluminum that bolts to a turbo with a puck in it lol it would be tough to vary that design unless maybe you flip the exhaust housing upside down so you can put the puck on the top :)

Looks similar to the RJC piece, without seeing it laying down its hard to say, either way thats a nice pipe!:biggrin:

Maybe I'm dense but what's the point if it tapers down? Are those bigger turbos only available with 5" outlets? Either way it's big and shiny, good enough for me!

The main benefit that I can see of having the 5 inch at the front of the dp is that it is at the bend. Bends cause restriction. Being that the diameter is larger through the bend, it helps compensate for the restriction caused by the bend itself.