MOMO steering wheel?

davidf

I know alot of you like the OEM wheel and I do understand. My horn quit today and upon removing the center cap I noticed the piece broken that connects the spring loaded wire. If you've had it apart, you know what I mean. Anyway, I dont know if that little part is still avail. but I do have this S. wheel from my NSX. Trek Alcantara Steering Wheel - click for options - Steering wheels - Products
It's very clean looking wheel and is a tad thicker so it feels like a race car wheel. Any constructive criticizm is welcome. Thanks.

MOMO steering wheels are nice ones. Looks pretty cool. If you can fit it on your GN it would really be neat. Everyone has an opinion on what they like...if it works for you, that should be the only important thing to worry about. Me....I personally like that wheel that you have. Real nice. You can always go back to stock if you like. What ever makes YOU, the owner, happy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I definitely prefer the momo wheels over the big stockers and will have one in my current car.

Here's a pic of a MOMO "Race" wheel. I'm curious if the silver jet color matches our interiors.

Attachments

• driverdash.jpg
    driverdash.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 82
the horn wire should be the same as pretty much every other GM car or truck of the era- should be a $5 part from the "Help!" section at your favorite auto parts store or a freebie at your favorite local junkyard.

Well it is a last resort if i can't rustle up the broken part. I appreciate the imput.