mold and mildew on dash and seats

BEASTMODEREGAL

I been dealing with mold on my das car was being stored out back under car canopy ive tried bleach water mixture look like it killed it all but came back a few weeks later there are no leaks anymore ,we recently moved now i have car in a garage out of the elements of nature any idea or tips to get rid of this crap i dont wanna start fixing and replacing interior untill this is handled correctly any ideas or tips send them my way ,would it help to keep doors or windows cracked to let air flow through car..........

Not sure if you found a solution to this, and see your post was from a few days ago.

Keeping air circulating will definitely help. You can also put a bag of the real charcoal inside to help absorb odors and moisture. (I had a friend who left a bag of shrimp in their brand new Suburban in the Florida heat for 3 days. It took them 2 bags of charcoal over a couple of weeks, but you can't smell anything in there).

Also, you might want to check your local marine supplier. Many of these guys sell products that are placed in boats to help prevent mold and mildew, as well as absorbing odors.

Finally got the mold and mildew out along with removing interior that mold and mildew really messed the interior up really bad so im dyeing it all satin black now after a week and scrubbing and differnt chemicals i found on turbobuick that tsp (tri sodium phospahte )really cleans vinyls and plastic well and is also used for paint prep as well im gone start painti g interior soon ill keep u posted with pics thanks

You can get it at home depot or lowes in the paint section next to paint prep stuff cost around 5 bucs

Attachments

• 1433636415535.jpg
    1433636415535.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 1433636426733.jpg
    1433636426733.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 97