Modified GN-9 sec capable-$13,500-trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art !!! AKA YUL LOSE !! How you been bro ? Tried calling your shop a few times to no avail. Just joined this forum after several years on the other forum and with the MAGNA group. Came across 1 of your posts and cant believe you're still into these machines. Art is a great guy and spent lotsa time working on my 1 off GNX style dash . would love to see this car back in his hands someday. When we gonna get together for a shooting event with the MAGNA guys Art ???
Dave in Lancaster

Dave... I got your voicemail today. Good to hear from you !

Save yourself a trip to my shop... I closed it down and went back to working a fulltime job again. lol

I have an 86 t type wh1 with 51turbo 60 lb injectors and 212/212 cam if interested shoot me a text 8065767965 really interested in a race car

Still got this car
Are you kidding ?:rolleyes:
It was sold long ago and has already changed hands a few times since then. It went from me to a guy in Oregen... and from there it was sold to a guy in Tennessee. That guy recently sold it also. Last I heard the car was in Ohio with the most recent buyer.

What are guys doin ?? Buyin it and it gets there and its a POS ??? You would think at least one of them would race the poor car an see how it goes. Maybe then it would find an owner that would have some fun with the car ??!!

What are guys doin ?? Buyin it and it gets there and its a POS ??? You would think at least one of them would race the poor car an see how it goes. Maybe then it would find an owner that would have some fun with the car ??!!

Dan... I think the guys buying the car are not capable of operating all the doodads and gadgets I had on the car. I had the wideband tracking chip, LM1,Powerlogger, etc on the car when I sold it and as far as I'm aware, it hasn't been hooked up since. The car is above the average guys head and I regret ever selling it for that reason. The car had 9-sec potential when I sold it... but it remains to be seen if anyone has the capability to follow through with it since it left my garage.

The most recent (current) owner contacted me a couple months ago with questions... but I've since changed cell phones and lost track of him. He was 'gonna get it on the dyno last time we spoke. Haven't heard a peep since and I'm dying to know how fukked up the car got while in the hands of the other guys.

No more GN's for me for awhile now though. I'm already up to my a$$hole in gofast parts on the Vette now. lol
DSC003452.jpg

Dan... I think the guys buying the car are not capable of operating all the doodads and gadgets I had on the car. I had the wideband tracking chip, LM1,Powerlogger, etc on the car when I sold it and as far as I'm aware, it hasn't been hooked up since. The car is above the average guys head and I regret ever selling it for that reason. The car had 9-sec potential when I sold it... but it remains to be seen if anyone has the capability to follow through with it since it left my garage.

The most recent (current) owner contacted me a couple months ago with questions... but I've since changed cell phones and lost track of him. He was 'gonna get it on the dyno last time we spoke. Haven't heard a peep since and I'm dying to know how fukked up the car got while in the hands of the other guys.

No more GN's for me for awhile now though. I'm already up to my a$$hole in gofast parts on the Vette now. lol
DSC003452.jpg

If you read the thread, this car has been bought and sold multiple times since this posting.

DSC003452.jpg

New Paint,New Wheels,Got rid of the lowered look with New Springs and Drag Shocks,Took car to Tri State Dragway Today Test and Tune First of the year track was slick still went a 10.85 @ 128 on et streets with a 1.67 60ft 26psi.. 7.02 @102 1/8 if i get that 60ft down to 1.40s and turn it up a bit should be rocking ...Not Too Screwed up Yet!

Attachments

• 0317121945.jpg
    0317121945.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 22
New Paint,New Wheels,Got rid of the lowered look with New Springs and Drag Shocks,Took car to Tri State Dragway Today Test and Tune First of the year track was slick still went a 10.85 @ 128 on et streets with a 1.67 60ft 26psi.. 7.02 @102 1/8 if i get that 60ft down to 1.40s and turn it up a bit should be rocking ...Not Too Screwed up Yet!

Is that Tri State up in OH? I go to Edgewater all time and every now and again I head up to Tri state to change it up.

So are you the current owner of the GN in the thread?

Nice times though!!

Is that Tri State up in OH? I go to Edgewater all time and every now and again I head up to Tri state to change it up.

So are you the current owner of the GN in the thread?

Nice times though!!
yes Tri State in Hamilton Oh,I bought the car from a guy in Tenn back in January im gonna try Kilkare on the first Thurs test day, Cars are always hooking up there

DSC003452.jpg
nice Vette there Bro i see u got some work done to it how do u use that Lingenfelter's launch control is it similar to a trans-brake?

Status
Not open for further replies.