modded ecm, MAF powerlogger etc

NarcGN

just purchased a XFI and going to have a few parts in the next week or so if things go as planned. just throwing this out to see if anyone is interested.

modded ECM for low impedance injectors $200

Z06 MAF, comes with pig tail wire for translator $85

Translator $150

Power Logger $210

Scan Master with latest chip $200

turbo tweak 6.1 chip, for E85 and 120lb injectors $50

NarcGN said:
just purchased a XFI and going to have a few parts in the next week or so if things go as planned. just throwing this out to see if anyone is interested.

modded ECM for low impedance injectors $200

Z06 MAF, comes with pig tail wire for translator $85

Translator $150

Power Logger $210

Scan Master with latest chip $200

turbo tweak 6.1 chip, for E85 and 120lb injectors $50

I will gladly help take the maf, translator, power logger, and scan master off you hands

Thanks Joe

no problem Joe your first in line.... i just ordered my XFI today from Hartline, they gonna ship it next week. so im hoping that next weekend i can get it installed.

NarcGN said:
no problem Joe your first in line.... i just ordered my XFI today from Hartline, they gonna ship it next week. so im hoping that next weekend i can get it installed.

Sweet

Thanks Joe

Hey, i know sometimes things dont sell, i figured i would throw it out as a feeler. didnt know it would sell like this.. Im glad to see all the interest.

SS502 said:
Bought a MAF off of another board member, so out of line on yours, thanks.

Yea, I can't fit a 4" with my set up. Thought it would look nice, but still over kill for me.

Thanks Joe

Works with my setup, have a LS1 3.5 for backup, but now won't have to change a thing if my current Z06 fails... gonna have to list the LS1 now..lol
Thanks again for putting me in line NarcGN.