Missing Bolts... HELP!!!

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Since I started working on this particular hot air, I have moved twice, and moved the car 3 times... at some point in the moves, I lost an entire box of fasteners!!!

I am missing my accessory bracket bolts, alternator mounting bolts, bracket bolts/nuts, and at least 3-4 crank pulley bolts!!!!! i cant find them in all my buick parts messes, and I have seached every inch of space that I HAD my parts!!! Mind you, these were all in labled zip-lock bags in milk crates dated!!!!! I cant believe this crap... i am sooooo close to finishing the motor, just waiting on the intake to come back from powder coat, and I cant track down 10 fasteners!!!!

Anyone have a junk motor, or spare parts that would have these bolts and nuts in them?

john:mad:

I am sure I have them I have parted out 3 regals a v-6 monza and few other cars BUT the bolts are in various coffee cans in the garage. If I get a chance later today I will take the bolts you need off my car and see if I can match some up for you. If I find them you are welcome to them

thanks a bunch!!! i'll pay for shipping and whatever you charge for bolts!!! lol... I cant even find the right length bolts for the main bracket, and I cant find a picture of the brackets that support the alternator... I am still debating the whole AC thing, not sure yet... but I want to get this together before march!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

John:)

I am still digging! I have come up with 6 crank pulley bolts, alternator bolts. Man I forgot how many bolts I really had squirelled away. Send me a PM with your address and I will start them your way

That would be awesome!!!!!! PLEASE let me compensate you, pay for shipping or whatever!!!

I will PM you my address and info in a minute!!!

John:)