Miss on idle.

I have compression its not vurning. Plug was fould by fuel. So could I have the coil not grounded right? Tps is too low it says

I changed cylinder six plug to a CR44ts and it made a bit of a difference, we checked the compression at work and it was 105PSI hot with the throttle closed, and the plug was what looked to be oily. Is it my rings not seating, or is it my ignition module, the coils tested good but im wondering if its a bad ground or a friend module now.

Tps needs to be at .42 to .46 at idle and at least 4.2 wot. If the adjustment screw on the throttle body is pushing the throttle arm out that's why your idle is to high. Adjust that before you change the tps setting. Is the oil on the tip of the plug or threads? Take the module/coil packs off and have it tested at Oreily's. It's a process of elimination figuring these things out.

Well whay I don't get is why its always six. I have spark from the wire if its grounded out and its bright blue. But when I put the plug in it goes to a dull orange. Is it a bad wire or is it a module. My compression on the cylinder after I drove it to my friends shop was 108psi, but it ran on five the whole way there so I think it was gas washed. I'm at a loss, all that makes sense is an ignition issue.

Could be a number of things like the module/coils or a leaking injector fouling the plug. Hard for me to put my finger on it here w/o hands on it. The other issues are a simple fix (TPS and idle air setting).

The tps is adjust to .45mv at idle and it goes to 3.92 at WOT, Would IAC kill only one cylinder? Its not my injectors for sure, they all just got rebuilt and flowed, new pintles, seals etc, I dont believe its my injector harness, I can hear the injectors firing when its idling. If i pull that plug wire off of it while its running it makes absolutely no difference to the car, but i can hear and see the plug wire grounding. Vacuum issue, Out of time? I dont think its my crank sensor since it doesnt really move..

.45 is good at idle but you need to be at least 4.2 wot. IAC has nothing to do with cylinders firing as do the other things mentioned. Spark is controlled by the module/coils, cam sensor, ecm and esc module. Most of the time when there is a problem it's 2 cylinders and not just one. Maybe a broken wire connection on the coil pack itself. Best bet is to swap out the module and coil packs with known working ones from a local TR buddy but it being a H/A and in Canada that may be impossible. Your talking some bucks ($700 for both) buying new ones if you can find them. I would just convert them to 86/87 with the wiring adapter and base plate adapter available from Casper's. Maybe a little over $300 to upgrade to 86/87. Another option is to find a good mechanic familiar with turbo Buicks. Member/moderator charlief1 is a wiz at the older turbo Buick's. His knowledge far surpasses mine. You may want to drop him a line and see what he think's is going on with it.

A bad plug wire? Adjust that high side of the TPS. Anything less than 4.2v is not WOT and why you are leaning out.

Sorry I took so long to reply guys. Buy I can't get over 3.95 volts. Any tricks?

First-Try removing the floor mat. Next- Remove the TPS sensor and remove some plastic from the bottom of the screw valleys. This allows you to install the TPS at a higher position which raises WOT voltage.

Well, i got the TPS to .44 at Idle and 4.05 at WOT, but i came across another issue, i was driving home from work in it. I stopped at a stopped sign and just lightly pressed the throttle to get going going and bwah, car just died. No warning no nothing, just died. I turned the key on when i pushed it to the side of the road and my SES wont turn on at all, It cranks like no tomorrow but no firing, Did i just kill my ecm?

Check the orange wire directly in front of the battery for connection. It's the ecm memory hot wire.