miss and pop at idle and low Rpm's??

1985GN

Breaking parts
hey guys i have a small prob. i installed new injectros and a new chip and when i started it it was missing bad at idle and low rpms but hwen i was into the pdeal it seemd to fire on all cylinders fine. i figured the chip was bad so i thre my stock injecotr thrasher chip in with the 009's. car missed alot less but still did and now has started to pop if i get on it a little. but it wont miss at high rpms. when i try to spool it up at a light it pops and misses until i get it into a high enough rpm then spools up fine its only low rpm. i ordeed up a new coil pack, module, wires, plugs.....MAF is new, new o2, new alot of stuff. any ideas on what it is im thinking cam sensor? any ideas would be great, pus its weird that the car runs with teh thrsher stock inj. chip with 009's and yes they are 009's i ran the numbers. thanks again

Miss & Pop

First off , did you have the problem before you performed your mods to the vehicle . If not FIRST THING CHANGED FIRST THING CHECKED . Don't dig in to deep and spend a lot of money on parts that are not going to fix the problem.

If the car ran fine before you started the change chances are you got a bad part. Just because they are new doesn't mean they are good. It sound like you might have a sticking injector one that is allowing fuel to enter the cylinder all the time. If it were the chip the vehicle would not run at all .
What are the O2 readings at idle in close loop.
Is it poping back thru the intake or the exhaust (Valve Sticking)
Do you have access to an exhaust gas unit to see if you are rich or lean at Idle .
Does the problem happen cold when you first start it or hot after its been running for a while .
Have you determained what cylinder it is on, by removing the plug wires while the vehicle is running to see if rpm changes if no change acures thats your cylinder .