MISC TURBO STUFF...books...center cap...vhs tape...poster...steering wheel

quick85nat

6 shooter
hey guys I have a few old buick items im looking to get red of if anyone is interested first I have a nice used 86-87 GN center cap....it was a spare for my gn that I have had on my desk for years.....next I have a copy of the kirban guide to 86-87 turbo buicks....a mint GRANT GT steering wheel that I had bought because my wheel had leather problems....its 3 spoke leather wrapped same grey as gn leather.....then 2 copys of the buick facts and figures books.....one is the black cover and one is the white cover...then I have a vhs video from creative concepts that was about tuning the gn and going from 14.0-12.0 its from 1989...... and last I have a Pontiac poster of the TTA it was a promo item but this one was a misprint....only so many came out like this and then they corrected it....its basicly a drawing of the tta, and the gp...with a nascar and an indy car...pretty cool and rare.... if anyone is intetested in any of this make an offer....you can call or text me at 978-728-8505.... I can text pictures

What will ya take for the kirban guide and one of the facts and figures books...shipped to 59901

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Were goin well over a month that i made payment!!! Several attempts to contact you and still no merchandise!!