Misc stuff

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
"Y" alternator bracket
Backside A/C brackets (the small ones that bolt to the header)
86/87 crossover
A/C lines (maybe only the fitting part so I can put new hoses on for a custom application)
Alternator pulley
Knock sensor (used but working)
I'm sure I'll think of more stuff later....

Originally posted by John Larkin
"Y" alternator bracket
Backside A/C brackets (the small ones that bolt to the header)
86/87 crossover
A/C lines (maybe only the fitting part so I can put new hoses on for a custom application)
Alternator pulley
I'm sure I'll think of more stuff later....

I have the ''Y'' alt bracket,86/87 crossover,A/C lines,Alt pulley......and i will check on the ac brackets and knock sensor ....Send me an email.

my sympathy for the loss

I really feel for u brother --givin up a tri-power grandprix must have been tuff. I have a 67 GTO (also frame off resto)that I would never give up. As a matter of fact I would give up the old lady before givin up the goat. GO IN PEACE!!

Cheeseburger, I will likely want to purchase the crossover & A/C lines from you. I need to stop by Lee's first; he's local so please understand it is more convenient for me to see him first. Will write mid-week next week and thanks for the quick reply. Please think of your price between now and then.

Originally posted by John Larkin

IMO, using a used K/S is like taking some pills you found on the sidewalk. You just don't know for sure what you'll get. It's the one sensor, that can directly save, or let an engine die.
YMMV