-NEW chrome 1/2" lugs & washers (10 of ea.)-$20/all
-NEW Kenne Bell oil pump booster plate kit-$25
-SCE copper exhaust gaskets-$25/pr.
-SCE copper 3-bolt turbo gasket-$10
-NEW "old style" chrome valve cover breather-$5
-driver's side valve cover breather-$25 freshly cleaned & oiled
-TURBO 3rd brake light lens-$5
-MAF sensor support bracket for '86/'87 TR's-$5
-underdrive pulleys for '86/'87 alternators-$5/ea.
-(5) black plastic lug nut covers-$5/all
-throttle body components-JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH PIECE YOU WANT
-magnetic oil pan drain plug-$5
-FREE (2) hoses and/or ALDL port cover to whoever buys any of this stuff :cool:

I still need a pair of rear bumper fillers, complete blue shifter handle assembly, turbo shield, black fixed mast antenna assembly, & black rubber air deflector that attaches to the bottom of the radiator support. Buick parts 2 013.jpg

I'll take:

-SCE copper 3-bolt turbo gasket-$10
-TURBO 3rd brake light lens-$5

PM me payment and shipping costs

I have the deflector you need. I'd be willing to make some sort of trade. Do you have anything else you plan on getting rid of?

2toneWE4 they should fit, but I'll check this afternoon to make sure. Thanks.

usetaboost is there anything you're in need of at this time? Let me know and we'll make a deal. Thanks.

2toneWE4 they should fit, but I'll check this afternoon to make sure. Thanks.

usetaboost is there anything you're in need of at this time? Let me know and we'll make a deal. Thanks.

Driver's side rear black wheel well trim, buick and 3.8 turbo emblems for trunk. Maybe a 3 inch test pipe that will bolt up to hooker exhaust.

Do the emblems need to be new or used? I've got some blackwheelwell trim-just need to see which ones they are. I'll get back with you tonight.

Do the emblems need to be new or used? I've got some blackwheelwell trim-just need to see which ones they are. I'll get back with you tonight.

The emblems don't have to be new but would have to be "like new" (car is getting painted). I'll check back later to see what parts you come up with.

No test pipe, the BUICK emblem isn't good enough for new paint, & I've yet to check the wheelwell trim usetaboost. Tomorrow I promise!

Didn't have any for that corner usetaboost. Sorry bud. can you send me a pic of the air deflector sometime? Thanks.

sure can. Got any interior stuff? I could use a nice dome light assembly and some other odds and ends