Misc parts ...

The latest on the lowers: Am short a spacer tube, so at this point only 1 set is ready to ship.
#1 on the list is Deathraider.
When sending PP, PLSE include your screen name, and what you paid for.

If you find the piece for another set I'm interested. Also, aren't you from Georgia? If so whereabouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTT

Deathraider has received the first set of LCA'S.
I now have enough to complete the other 2 sets. They should be ready to ship by Monday, May, 2.
The next two people in line are:
#2 Captflash
#3 Steve
I am pming them, and will wait a reasonable time for a response, b4 relisting.
Still lots of bungs, and cat exh flanges left. Also most all the F body torque arms.

Thanks!

Billy, the flange/gasket is $20.00 + $6.80 for USPS Priority mail.
The bungs are $4.00. They will go in the box w/ the flange.
The PP addy is codymspt@bellsouth.net
Interested in a 4 bolt converter flange and an o2 bung. How much to 07730 and whats your pay pal?

Billy, the flange and bung are on the way. I thru in a couple extra bungs.
The trak # is: 9114 9014 9645 0623 6012 41

Thanks!
Chuck
PS: I addressed the pkge to Big Balls Billy..Hope the postlady knows you!:D:p

I think that I'm next up for a set of lowers (if either of these guys back out)??

Also has anyone here ever converted one of the Camaro torque arms to work on our cars? Doesn't look like it would be all that difficult??

I think that I'm next up for a set of lowers (if either of these guys back out)??

Also has anyone here ever converted one of the Camaro torque arms to work on our cars? Doesn't look like it would be all that difficult??
Yes, u r next. I notified #2.. No response since Wed.
They are yours, if you wan them. Last pair. PP as a friend, or add the 3%.
The main issue w/ the F body arm would be the diff mounting. The F rearend already has the mounts cast in. The 9" bar has welding to do, to fasten it on. The 9" being a stamped hsg is not a problem to weld on...A cast hsg may be a different animal.

Thanks!

Yes, u r next. I notified #2.. No response since Wed.
They are yours, if you wan them. Last pair. PP as a friend, or add the 3%.
The main issue w/ the F body arm would be the diff mounting. The F rearend already has the mounts cast in. The 9" bar has welding to do, to fasten it on. The 9" being a stamped hsg is not a problem to weld on...A cast hsg may be a different animal.

Thanks!
OK, thank you sir! I'll probably leave the torque arm alone then! And I'll paypal you as soon as you tell me how much to add for the ride to 70744?

Thanks so much!!!

Paypal sent and I am so sorry as I forgot to send my screen name as I only said, "for the lowers we spoke of"!

My bad!! My apologies!!

Phillip Burnett!!