Misc G-body / Turbo Regal Stuff

DJackson1357

F-body 36mm hollow swaybar – comes with new (installed, but only ran for about 20 miles) Moog problem solver bushings. SOLD

87 Grand National baffled fuel tank with Walbro 340 pump – pulled from the car maybe 5 year ago, but the pump only has about 30K miles on it. Pick up only (I live in central Indiana) $130

Set of Misc G-body braces – Includes the braces from the upper core support to front fenders, lower engine cradle to frame rails, and the aftermarket rear seat braces.

2 sets of 8445 Buick V6 Heads – First set has a fresh valve job, the valve guides or seals would need replaced though. They puffed a bit of smoke at start up. $75 The second set works fine and has some port work done. Replaced with a set of Champion Irons. $100

3” Ultraflow muffler – Offset / Center. $30

Rolled Fillet Buick Crank – Came out of a 4.1, looks to be standard size on both the rod and mains. Will need .010 to clean up. $125

484 casting number Buick 4.1 block – Cylinders are a bit rusty from sitting for a few years, it is standard bore though. $75

3" two piece downpipe for 86-87 Turbo Regal (think it's from Kirban) with ported elbow and dump pipe - Aluminized (not stainless) but in pretty good shape. The extension pipe in the dump could be a little longer, but a band clamp would probably work well. $175 for everything

3" direct fit Catalytic converter for 86-87 Turbo Regal - Low miles (< 5K), pulled it off for the dump pipe - $100

Set of stock GN wheels with tires. Tires need replaced, wheels are in decent shape. $100

Set of LS1 front brake calipers with abutment brackets. One of the calipers has been ground on, but no performance issues. No pictures of these yet, I need to hunt down the abutment brackets. Will add pictures soon. SOLD

Stock style MAF sensors too. Had 2 with the part number 49-1022 (Microtech) and 1 Tomco MAF that came from Kirban. Not sure the state they're all in. Make an offer.

Prices are negotiable, if you’re interested in something let me know. Check my photobucket page for pictures. http://s273.photobucket.com/profile/DJackson1357

My email is DJackson1357@yahoo.com, you can also email me there. It may take a day or two to get back with you, but I will.

Interested in the ported heads and maybe other set, also. Please send phone # asap. Im in portland , in. Where are you. Howard Gaston. 260-726-5214

Replied to the PM.

How much for the intercooler ? Howard. 260-726-5214. And the gov.?
The intercooler and governor were sold. My number is 765-425-4892 and I'm in Indianapolis. The parts are in Anderson at my dad's place.

The heads were cleaned up a bit by me several years ago, so don't expect something of a professional porters level. They did receive a valve job following the porting. They worked pretty well however.

"lower engine cradle to frame rails, and the aftermarket rear seat braces"

How much for both sets?

Chris

Bump. Dropped some of the prices. If you don't like the price make an offer.

The GN wheels need cleaned up a bit, I pulled them out of storage and noticed a bit of rust on one. Will clean them up and add pictures.

Also found a set of solid aluminum body mounts. Were only installed for a short time. One of the mounts does have a bit of grinding on it for removal, but nothing that will affect function. $75 shipped.

Still have the fuel tank?
Be driving through Indy next week for pick up if it is

Ok, Im still interested in the rims. send some pics to dwtula@yahoo.com or post here whenyou get a chance. Thanks plus if you can get a quote on shipping when you get a chance....that would be great. Should be$75-85 33334 florida

Dave

Ok, Im still interested in the rims. send some pics to dwtula@yahoo.com or post here whenyou get a chance. Thanks plus if you can get a quote on shipping when you get a chance....that would be great. Should be$75-85 33334 florida

Dave
I got some decent pics this weekend, but was contacted by a local buyer and the wheels were sold.