Misc Buick Parts for Sale

Headlight buckets $100

Wheel well moldings $50

Rear deck lid wing $150

A couple of you have told me you're 'next in line' to buy certain items, but so far I haven't received any payments for the above 3 items or the door/window seal trim. If you want to buy send me a PM and I"ll give you my paypal email address, first come/first serve.

Thanks

If the wheel well moldings are black and not dinged I will take them.

Bryan

Picture of the wheel well molding...

Attachments

• Buick 2 001.jpg
    Buick 2 001.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 196
Bump for some good parts

Sorry I gotta pass on the bezels and window strips for now. Thanks anyway.

wtf would you send a paypal address if your gonna sell parts from under people get a brain when i say i want the louvers and seals .you dont send 2 people a paypal address for the same parts ...you fckn kindly tell the other person who posted after me the part have been sold..pending payment duh......

Which part are you referring to? By "NIB", I mean new in box.

Thanks
Dear bdog,
Sorry to be so late in responding but I just received the email from TurboBuick.com that you responded to my inquiry.
The difference between NOS & NIB is that the NIB part can be new aftermarket whereas NOS means a new part from the original equipment manufacturer. While the aftermarket can be as good or better than NOS, usually I have found that they are one size fits all. This is from unfortunate experience with some suppliers & especially eBay.
I apologize for not mentioning the specific part but I was interested in the window seals. However, I see from the rather strong and crude language of BandAid that they have been sold so this is of no consequence but to let you know for future listings.

bdog simply sells to who puts up the money first. bdog is a personal friend and neighbor of mine and can tell you he is a honest and true christian guy! Its sad that someone has to attack a member on here. I told bdog to list his parts on HERE because the buick community are good people. There is always one bad apple! Later, Bob.