MINT FAST 87 Chesnut T for sale

Frank:
I am very fortunate that you, your friend that owns the car, and the car are on the other coast than I am on. Otherwise, I and my bank book would be in serious trouble. Beautiful car & drivetrain package. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving for you & yours.

Gary, buy it and ship it back:) This car is swesome.. Trust me... The freaking AC still works and the car does not run hot!!!!

Bump for a sweet car and good guy:biggrin: ....car is beautiful and everything is new.Ive driven in it a few times,I hope he keeps it.

been waiting to see this car.my dad has been talking about it for weeks.anyway i can tell you that the motor work done on this car is done by one of the best in the country.just got my motor back form Dan a month ago!beautiful car.just as nice as it was described

damn I love that color. too bad I dont have 30k laying around.

do all 4.1s sound like that??? sounds awesome, just wist i could hear it acellerating and at WOT.

generally, a 4.1 would sound exactly the same as a 3.8.. Its the roller cam, heads etc that make that wonderful noise..

let me be the first to congraulate him on his desision. I think he will be much happier having kept it. I for one wouldnt have been able to sell it if it was mine.